Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I went for my dyno today... Finally

Go down 
+5
Fargo_Wolf
flatboarder
mwakey
edwardhill1995
mtb
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldirt

oldirt

I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 pm

OK, I am challenged, I can not get the maps from your link. I even registered, they went to "my files" but will not open GAHHHH

HELP !!!!

Maybe, open the power commander program, open the map folder, copy and paste the map file to your post here... ?

Maybe not, I tried a copy/paste and no go !!
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Didn't work for me either.
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Hmmm that's weird...

after you click the link you should be able to see this:
I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 Mediafire1e

By clicking the link, the download should start... scratch

Anyway, I will upload to another host asap
Back to top Go down
edwardhill1995

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 pm

It works fine on my computer.I just saved it to my power commander files,then opened up the PC3 program and opened that map. bam! wink
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 pm

So it works Very happy

Anyway I've loaded to another host, let me know if anyone has trouble downloading them

My X:
http://www.badongo.com/file/14230543

My friend's R:
http://www.badongo.com/file/14230547
Back to top Go down
edwardhill1995

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I took a peek at the X map and it looks more along the lines of the Graves map compared to all of the others that I have seen... I think I might do some arse dyno runs this week switching between some maps and see how #1591 08' X responds thumb
Back to top Go down
oldirt

oldirt

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Thank you, I have the maps downloaded. I will try these and do some comparisons on the others and loaded in the bike.

Curious, what was the temp, humidity and your elevation (this is the important one). Do you have any feed back on "jeremy's" bike as far as the ignition module ?

Thanks again for sharing this info with us.
Back to top Go down
PQRS...

PQRS...

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm

the maps look pretty good, i overlaid them with some maps i have. ill try to get my map hosted for others to experiment with, mine has more fuel than these maps at most points, but similar curves. ill try these maps out this weekend... jeremys looks to have more fuel out of the 2 you posted.
Back to top Go down
PQRS...

PQRS...

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

see if this works... this is what ive been running and i like it. possibly rich, but its better than lean! my mods are q4 slip on, opened up air box/top removed with stock filter, removed ais. for me this map runs the best of all the options ive tried, i switched to the rowdy map the other day and within 10 min i wanted to turn around and dump the map! i know its stronger with my map, from top to bottom. i havnt been to the dyno with this map tho, but i know its stronger than the last map i tried while at the dyno. it averaged 30 and peaked at 34hp.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2bffa0fa0d21a12a0f83d91f6dff7c38e04e75f6e8ebb871
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Can we tell the elevation from the footnote on the dyno sheet?

For my X final run (RED), the footnote is:

Run Conditions: 34.21 degree C, 29.73 in-Hg, Humidity: 12% SAE: 1.01

As for Jemery's map:

Run Conditions: 88.48 defree F, 30.04 in-Hg, Humidity: 44% SAE:1.00

Last night we played with the Power Command software and combined the maps... now Jeremy is running with 0-4000RMP, 0-100% range numbers from his own map and the rest from my X map.... he claims that it's more crispy from bottom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went for my dyno today... Finally   I went for my dyno today... Finally - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I went for my dyno today... Finally
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2