Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What Did You Do To Your WR Today??

Go down 
+139
Jens Eskildsen
nin01
rrarthur
sillymike
05cr125r
darngood1
Lawmanfl
dicklane625
Caldsy
rarepartbuilder
WesEv
BCRider
Jremeee
Vulture
Prime
SumoWRR
kuzican
dmmcd
Wanderer
T-Rev
robby0304
DutchTerror
blusmoke
Steve74
KiLLeRrKeN
Korack
Tewster2
stevep84
rsteiger
TwoBuells
Pooka
Gruvey12
mcdoudlehopper
Fiftygrit
beer goggle
pfy50
DPete
Evol
SonnyGoBRAAP
Prairieparson
miniceptor86
beaterbaja
JBEGNOCHE
Biglake
dadof6
andysrage
viper770
bruno
papi4baby
TheBackRoads
Kurt250
xaman
texascycle
josh
DragonNester
Arkmage
sewerat
Coop
IdahoRenegade
StreetGhost
jason meacham
2Stamp
john westcott
pkbinder
wristpin
Axl
Daamud
BBRadar
Delta_T
Krispy
A66auto
larryk
KC0514
ejfranz1
Caan Saer
oic0
Ozy
DirtBiker84
00PowderSpecial
grw800
mr-cave
Dave Z
dnf
skierd
47une
SoupSandwich
Slrsedan
mcwbyu82
taoshum
addikted2boost
rider213
spacecadet
gatorfan
mucker
Akasy
Tammy
DougZ
kbike
pbnut
SteveO
glock19
Shoootr
Nelonen
malibu_dan
Daddio
cryptomundo
trav72
Rule292
SheWolf
texasreb
adamoto
flatboarder
Sproat Sport
dtx
Dancamp
Midnite171
motokid
TBird1
zone47
BuilderBob
chouser
dustcloud
Huskerwrx
Jäger
mattnadz
Brunnie
GsVs
usgpru27
railbird
dc4stroke
Farmer17
X-Racer
YZEtc
velvetcows
Berwyn Henderson
GusinCA
WRXR
little squirt
bsheet2
143 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
texascycle

texascycle

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Two co-workers and I delivered Meals On Wheels on a Ninja 250, Tmax, and my WRR. Tons of fun riding and got to help out some needy folks, too.
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

I put on my sandman's case saver and freedom guard, D606's, and my new seat concepts seat cover and foam, also got a new fox 360 jacket. Almost like getting a new bike.
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Dual Dominator headlights and windscreen lurk and baldy
Back to top Go down
xaman

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 pm

josh wrote:
Dual Dominator headlights and windscreen lurk and baldy

Do we get to see pics of that, please?
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Of course my friend. just wanting to complete it before pics. Plus I have to remember how to post pics on this forum. Little different than ADVRIDER. This weekend I am getting the front Distanzia wings I am considering puting a airbox. Previous owner completely removed and did a cool mod that gives the filter max airflow but minimal protection. Anyone have a airbox ? wink
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 am

josh wrote:
Put Coop's PowerCore 4 on,

Awesome, I was worried it got lost since I never heard from after I shipped it thumb .

I put a Givi box on my bike. It looks big in the picture but it's the angle making it misleading, I can't even stuff my XL size textile jacket in there. Kind of worthless, glad I only paid $15 at a yard sale haha.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 WR250R-20
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 WR250R-21
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 am

Coop wrote:
josh wrote:

Awesome, I was worried it got lost since I never heard from after I shipped it thumb .

I put a Givi box on my bike. It looks big in the picture but it's the angle making it misleading, I can't even stuff my XL size textile jacket in there. Kind of worthless, glad I only paid $15 at a yard sale haha.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 WR250R-20
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 WR250R-21

Hi Coop,

Yes, many here suggest the Powercore is too loud so I ordered and installed the insert before installing the pipe. She has a nice deep tone to her. I'll be taking it for a first ride this weekend. Thanks again. freaky
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

Coop wrote:
josh wrote:

$15 for a GIVI is a steal. I rarely, if ever, see deals like that at yard sales near me. Usually folks will be selling a 15 year old, cracked, moldy, JC-Whitney top box with no mounting hardware for $50.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 am

What else, I went riding. Tried the sheeps bridge loop near phoenix, got it all but the climb out at the bridge.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 2012-03-21_12-57-59_822

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 2012-03-21_12-36-08_227

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 2012-03-21_12-20-46_638
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Arkmage wrote:

$15 for a GIVI is a steal. I rarely, if ever, see deals like that at yard sales near me. Usually folks will be selling a 15 year old, cracked, moldy, JC-Whitney top box with no mounting hardware for $50.

Yeah when they said $15 didn't even try to bargain Very happy . Technically I can fit my jacket in but it is a tight squeeze.

Josh I am glad you are happy with it.
Back to top Go down
ejfranz1

ejfranz1

PostSubject: RE: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Installed a Pirelli MT 43 4.00 X 18 and then went for a ride up Trials Trail.
Need to drop the gearing back to 12 : 48 from the 14 : 48 - That tire is tall!
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Added bar risers and some "elephant ears" as the morning temps are supposed to be in the low 30's this week.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 WR250R-27
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 WR250R-28
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 pm

new Dunlop 606 tires,,Kenda tuff tubes,,and EBC rear brakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bannana
Back to top Go down
kbike

kbike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:49 pm

New Bars-Renthal XR250/600. Got them on closeout. They're about the same as stock, but not bent.
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 20120326150255-M

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 20120326150217-M

Also, on the way home from a trial ride, I ran across this little rattler.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 20120326140522-M
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 am

Installed the HID headlight today. I have seen the light! No, really. Riding home tonight was much better with all that light out in front of me.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 Dscn1125
Back to top Go down
Kurt250

Kurt250

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dCE00zw6FM&list=UU3rgu-vQVsLSJzQIEn6HUyw&index=37&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
TheBackRoads

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 pm

I ordered Zeta shorty levers Very happy
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Added a 12V power outlet. My bike now has heated grips, heated vest hook up, and the accessory outlet for GPS or whatever. It's slowly turning into my mini-adventure bike Very happy .

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 2012-06-09_13-03-58_42

I also bolted on a small Pelican brand case. I had a Givi box on it but I couldn't swing my leg over the bike with the bigger case on it.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 2012-06-02_19-24-18_420
Back to top Go down
papi4baby

papi4baby

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Today i got my stand

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 IMAG0042

And a few days ago skid plate.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 IMAG0041
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Went for a short ride north of town...

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 2012-06-14_15-14-06_621
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Ride Prep   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:58 pm

New MT 21 on the rear, oil change, got spare air filter, crinked up the pre-load on the rear shock to carry camping gear.

Almost time for an Adventure Ride!
Back to top Go down
Krispy

Krispy

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 am

Saturday I changed the spark plug, flush the coolant and replaced, oil change with new oil filter, clean air filter, checked fuel line and brake fluid levels.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 Bike_s11

Today I ordered Tag metals x5 yz bend handle bars
Back to top Go down
Krispy

Krispy

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 am

new handle bars installed
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 Img_1110
Back to top Go down
Delta_T

Delta_T

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I ordered new 'old school' graphics from Magiksc

I put them on today. It wasn't easy but I am happy with the result.

Very nice quality.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 IMG_1910

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 IMG_1904
Back to top Go down
bruno

bruno

PostSubject: Todays ride   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Today I rode for over an hour on dirt roads, mostly on the pegs, its easier that way, let the bike do all the hard work.
And I was thinking ................ the bike ALWAYS works, I drop it daily, I just keep trying harder and harder stuff. I live by the ocean, so it's always covered in salt, and it always does what I expect it to do. I get used to it always working ...... normal, you say, they just do that. Well ............ Last night, as usual, I was surfing the net for another bike to add to my stable, lots of research, blogs, forums etc. Do you people realize that every other site is talking about things breaking and going wrong on their bikes, frequent trips to the dealer, problems with the bike from day one, and never getting them fixed satisfactorily? Never knowing if they will get home from a ride without a lift in a trailer. ...... WE ARE SO LUCKY. ( or just plane smart ) in choosing a Yamaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did You Do To Your WR Today??
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next