Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What Did You Do To Your WR Today??

Go down 
+139
Jens Eskildsen
nin01
rrarthur
sillymike
05cr125r
darngood1
Lawmanfl
dicklane625
Caldsy
rarepartbuilder
WesEv
BCRider
Jremeee
Vulture
Prime
SumoWRR
kuzican
dmmcd
Wanderer
T-Rev
robby0304
DutchTerror
blusmoke
Steve74
KiLLeRrKeN
Korack
Tewster2
stevep84
rsteiger
TwoBuells
Pooka
Gruvey12
mcdoudlehopper
Fiftygrit
beer goggle
pfy50
DPete
Evol
SonnyGoBRAAP
Prairieparson
miniceptor86
beaterbaja
JBEGNOCHE
Biglake
dadof6
andysrage
viper770
bruno
papi4baby
TheBackRoads
Kurt250
xaman
texascycle
josh
DragonNester
Arkmage
sewerat
Coop
IdahoRenegade
StreetGhost
jason meacham
2Stamp
john westcott
pkbinder
wristpin
Axl
Daamud
BBRadar
Delta_T
Krispy
A66auto
larryk
KC0514
ejfranz1
Caan Saer
oic0
Ozy
DirtBiker84
00PowderSpecial
grw800
mr-cave
Dave Z
dnf
skierd
47une
SoupSandwich
Slrsedan
mcwbyu82
taoshum
addikted2boost
rider213
spacecadet
gatorfan
mucker
Akasy
Tammy
DougZ
kbike
pbnut
SteveO
glock19
Shoootr
Nelonen
malibu_dan
Daddio
cryptomundo
trav72
Rule292
SheWolf
texasreb
adamoto
flatboarder
Sproat Sport
dtx
Dancamp
Midnite171
motokid
TBird1
zone47
BuilderBob
chouser
dustcloud
Huskerwrx
Jäger
mattnadz
Brunnie
GsVs
usgpru27
railbird
dc4stroke
Farmer17
X-Racer
YZEtc
velvetcows
Berwyn Henderson
GusinCA
WRXR
little squirt
bsheet2
143 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Caldsy

Caldsy

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:30 am

rarepartbuilder wrote:
Caldsy wrote:
Sea Bass and I worked on the bikes this past weekend. Some winter maintenance. Had the woodstove going and cooked up some Moose Steak!  Beer was cold, fire was hot, and the bikes were sexy!

In the coming weeks I'll be installing an IMS tank and the Cyclops 3800 Lumen Cree LED bulb.  Hopefully it shines bright like a diamond! lol

oh doing things up right...  umm umm..    Looks like the WR is going to be a keeper..will make even more sense when riders with the higher maintenance bikes are torn down for rebuilds and you will be simply planning a ride somewhere instead!!!

how is the chain slider holding out?

chain slider is holding up very well. the bike has approx. 4800 kms on it now. I replaced the rear sprocket (50T) and DID chain around 2000 kms. was looking at it last weekend when we were working on the bikes. I keep my chain a little on the loose side compared to the Yamaha service manual and how they want it adjusted. I suspect next winter I'll remove the rear swing arm and grease it. likely even great the stem bearing as well. who knows... winter might be long this year so it may even get done this year lol
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Bored in Michigan GAHHHH Not enough snow to snowmobile for me. Was so bored I took the bike out of winter storage (in the corner of garage) and gave her a bath. Might do some farkling Very happy
Back to top Go down
05cr125r

05cr125r

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Put on a IRC Battlerally front tire and rear 606. Ordered a seat concepts seat. Took her out for a spin while i was at it. beavis
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:43 pm

Dragged it out of the shed, through the snow and into garage. Put the battery in it and hope the weatherman is right about tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Waiting on an order for a wolfman tail bag, zeta pro handgaurds with blinkers n drc edge with the integrated board. Just received my scaggs mini rack n speedo drd.... Gonna pull her apart now... The tracking number says I'll have my other stuff today! I almost chased down the mailman earlier for the rack. When I saw her I told her n she laughed. Said she understood cause she just got back from riding down in florida... its gonna be a good day
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:23 pm

After months of umming & ahhhing I finally ordered an IMS 3 gallon juice tank at 1 am...after 3 tins and a rather large glass of Bushmills. I just hope it gets here within a fortnight as I've got a camping trip in the sticks & I don't want to be carrying jerry cans.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 pm

I received my Seat Concepts low kit and replaced my stock seat cover and foam.  Took it for a ride today and man, what a difference it makes!  It gives me just a little more room when stopped and it's way more comfortable on on the road.  It's pretty much everything I've heard about it. It also keeps me from sliding around - keeps my butt planted.

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 SeatConcepts
Back to top Go down
05cr125r

05cr125r

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:02 pm

switched out the rear stock sprocket with a 46 Renthal and DID ERT2 gold chain...only rode it on the street , but def noticed a bit more pep in her step in the low end. That stock sprocket must weigh 42 pounds Very happy
Back to top Go down
Lawmanfl

Lawmanfl

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Up last night putting in a new cockpit: Renthal Twin-tube bars and Moose hand guards.

Taking a ride today but I like it do far
Back to top Go down
Lawmanfl

Lawmanfl

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Lawmanfl wrote:
Up last night putting in a new cockpit: Renthal Twin-tube bars and Moose hand guards.

Taking a ride today but I like it so far
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Speedo fixed after gearing change   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Installed 12oclocklabs SpeedoDRD because my speedometer, and therefore odometer, were running 22% fast after going to 13/48 gearing! Took all of 5 minutes to install and seems to be working well.

DarnGood1 happy.
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:04 pm

I shamefully bedazzled the left side of my WRR

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 XxfNb9F
Back to top Go down
beer goggle

beer goggle

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Fitted IMS tank then gave her a wash   thumb

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 IMG_5389_zps7e3oreo3

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 IMG_5393_zpssnmglsef

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 IMG_5394_zpsmnvykeb7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Exchanged my (slightly bent) stock bars for a Pro Taper Trial Hi. They're a little taller than stock and feel just right. Can't wait to go try them out!
Back to top Go down
rrarthur

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySat May 14, 2016 7:35 am

This past Wed, I rode it home, today I will remove the rear passenger pegs and brackets, and install my Sandman case saver kit. He was very helpful via email, and the turn around was fast. should get to put in a few more miles on it this weekend
Back to top Go down
sillymike

PostSubject: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:32 am

Today?... Joined the forum Very happy

In the last two weeks the wife and I got ourselves some nicely used WR250R's to scoot around in the back woods... Since we're mostly riding off roads these days, the F800GS and Triumph Scrambler were simply too big.
Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
nin01

nin01

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 4:12 am

bash plate
seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 2014%20Yamaha%20WR250R%206_zps6x7itoss
fender eliminator, gytr slip on
seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 2014%20Yamaha%20WR250R%2018_zps0dpvay8l
bark buster jet, fork socks, proper tyres
seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 20150726_105803_zpsoh33mhv1
Gear indicator, pro taper Contour pastrana bars, bar risers
seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 20160515_101409_zpsywgw6hjz
and 46t rear sprocket
Back to top Go down
05cr125r

05cr125r

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Dude awesome mods ! I am drooling over that GYTR pipe....looking real good
Back to top Go down
sillymike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:40 am

Installed a Led headlight bulb from www xenondepot com Very happy
Back to top Go down
rrarthur

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:01 am

Nin01..gotta ask...whats the part number on the GYTR muffler. I really like the idea of keeping the stock heat shield. looks great.

And DarnGood1...what is the part you have the Pabst sticker??Can??? wrapped on, and where did you get that from. did you just take the can and carefully remove the top and bottom.

Bikes look great.

I got my new Seat concepts as what I thought was my last farkle....but then I talked with some people with aftermarket exhaust, now that has me thinking, but I really want to retain the stock heat shield, and keep a mostly quiet exhaust system.

Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:44 pm

rrarthur wrote:
Nin01..gotta ask...whats the part number on the GYTR muffler.  I really like the idea of keeping the stock heat shield.  looks great.

And DarnGood1...what is the part you have the Pabst sticker??Can??? wrapped on, and where did you get that from.   did you just take the can and carefully remove the top and bottom.

I did a quick search on ebay for "beer sticker", "beer can sticker", etc.  I found all kinds of Canadian and micro-brew labels.  But, I live in Idaho, so PBR was the winner.

Here's a link to the one I picked up a couple months ago...(have to trim it a little): PBR Can for shock res LINKY DINK  bannana
Back to top Go down
nin01

nin01

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:13 am

rrarthur wrote:
Nin01..gotta ask...whats the part number on the GYTR muffler.  I really like the idea of keeping the stock heat shield.  looks great.

And DarnGood1...what is the part you have the Pabst sticker??Can??? wrapped on, and where did you get that from.   did you just take the can and carefully remove the top and bottom.

Bikes look great.

I got my new Seat concepts as what I thought was my last farkle....but then I talked with some people with aftermarket exhaust, now that has me thinking, but I really want to retain the stock heat shield, and keep a mostly quiet exhaust system.

not to sure on the part number. i got it through the dealer when i bought the bike.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:41 am

Replaced my IMS 4.7 Gallon tank with my IMS 3.0 Gallon tank.

Use to have the 3 gallon tank on the bike but then went to the 4.7 gallon when I though range might be an issue with the COBDR.

Since then I pretty much put the bike back to stock and my fuel economy went up plus I did the COBDR and I think worse case I had to add 2 gallons at one fuel stop so the range issue was unfounded for me.

I was amazed that I actually kept all of the attaching hardware for the side panels in a little zip lock bag that was strapped to the panels! I didn't know I was that smart! LOL

Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:55 pm

I finally took my time (like 2min) and installed a wingbolt on the cover on the front-left of the bike.
Have always hated the idea that you need tools to change a fuse, especially the time when I needed to change a fuse, and had no tools Very happy

seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 Wingnut1
seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 Wingnut2
Back to top Go down
05cr125r

05cr125r

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Installed the 12 o'cock Labs Speedo DRD...with the factory error and the change i made in tires and sprocket it came to -10.5. It took me under 5 minutes. Took a ride compared to GPS and it was money. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   seat - What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did You Do To Your WR Today??
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next