Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.

Go down 
+12
cryptomundo
RimBenty
Elessar
mike7296
Mikechicago
combo
HeliGuy
Recon_Buck
SheWolf
Jäger
little squirt
dc4stroke
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Empty
PostSubject: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 am

Stumbled accross this picture of the first ride in the dirt lot beside my storage unit today. I had just gotten the WR and was testing it on a makeshift track next to my units. The daughter and her bunch stopped by to check on the old man and the oldest grandaughter wanted a little ride. I have an almost exact picture taken when her momma was about the same age and I had a XR250R. The expression on her face was almost a carbon copy of this ones. Dang I wish I could find the original pic from back in the day.
Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Dirtbi10

My daughter still likes going for a ride with dad. We make it a point to occassinally get out of town for the day together. And always have a date for Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville. Though for that one I have to loan the son in law a bike so he can tag along( Oh wait he keeps one of my bikes at his house)......And we don't mind..................much.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 am

cant wait til my little nephew is old enough

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 1250978b
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 am

Yup, he looks like a racer. It won't be long.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Get that kid off that green bike before you contaminate him!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 851577 No kidding...everyone will think he puked all over himself. Go Yamaha! Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 61865 Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 619190

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Jäger wrote:
Get that kid off that green bike before you contaminate him!

poser2
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:25 pm

The look of sheer fear in that poor kids face as he realizes he is helpless and being forced aboard a Green Slime.

Scarred for life, probably...
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 pm

poser2 cheers poser2
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:31 pm

poser2 cheers poser2
That look is more than likely due to who's holding him.
Back to top Go down
Recon_Buck

Recon_Buck

PostSubject: My daighter is ready to take mine away from me....   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm

My 13 year old jumps on the bike the day I brought it home, and says, "Dad, thanks for my new bike! I love you!"

DSCN1262

Life's just not fair at times....
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Recon_Buck wrote:
My 13 year old jumps on the bike the day I brought it home, and says, "Dad, thanks for my new bike! I love you!"

Life's just not fair at times....

No kidding. You are a great dad.
Back to top Go down
HeliGuy

HeliGuy

PostSubject: 2 years old and ready to ride   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:49 am

My two year old rides his little 50cc w/ training wheels. But he cant wait to get on my bike!

[img]Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Imag0110[/img]

Back to top Go down
combo

combo

PostSubject: ^ that's cool   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:18 am

My little man turned 2 on the weekend, to wet to go to granddads but we had to have a ride so we went out the front for some laps around the car, I ride pillion with a belt around us so he doesn't have to hang on Very happy

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Screenshot20110307at505
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:48 pm

ok sold the klx and now he fits on the back of the FZ1

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 52bca00a
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:03 pm

I took my 9yo niece up and down the block one of the first nice days here this year. Notice the Naked Bike look cuz the plastics were in the process of turning from blue to flat black
Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Meisis11[/url]
Back to top Go down
mike7296

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 am

My kids love it!!
Back to top Go down
Elessar

Elessar

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:19 am

The time I spent on my bike with my daughter was one of the best rides of my life. We did a Patriot Guard Ride early one spring and about froze to death. It was a priceless memory that I cherish. Sad to say, no pics, except those I carry 'round in my mostly empty head.
Back to top Go down
RimBenty

RimBenty

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 pm

No better way to spend quality time with your kids!

My youngest daughter and I on the wife’s bike a couple of years ago. You can see her grinning in the helmet
Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 10518_101230509898923_100000359246454_31103_5646692_n

My son turned 16 earlier this year and got his motorcycle learners permit, so a couple buddies and I took him to Colorado for a week. We both have WR250Rs. Yeah, he's faster than me too!

East Coast Wrecking Crew Rides the Rockies

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Divide

Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Nice Lid RimB!

I took the niece to school on the WR the other day and she LOVED it! She was talkin about it all week. Very happy
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm

dc4stroke wrote:
Stumbled accross this picture of the first ride in the dirt lot beside my storage unit today. I had just gotten the WR and was testing it on a makeshift track next to my units. The daughter and her bunch stopped by to check on the old man and the oldest grandaughter wanted a little ride. I have an almost exact picture taken when her momma was about the same age and I had a XR250R. The expression on her face was almost a carbon copy of this ones. Dang I wish I could find the original pic from back in the day.
Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Dirtbi10

My daughter still likes going for a ride with dad. We make it a point to occassinally get out of town for the day together. And always have a date for Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville. Though for that one I have to loan the son in law a bike so he can tag along( Oh wait he keeps one of my bikes at his house)......And we don't mind..................much.

Update: The grandaughter makes the transition to the street. Bikes, Blues,& BBQ. 10/01/11 Fayetteville, AR.

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Unname10

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Img00710

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Img00711

And she loved it. We cruised the rally, went and got mom and little sis and went to the arenacross in Springdale that evening.

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Img00712

New riding buddy! Yippee!!!
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 pm

very cool! nice helmet! nice harley
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 am

Well........thanks.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am

I've never been a big Harley fan but that bike is awfully hot. She's a lucky gal to ride on one of the cool Harleys ;)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am

Her bum is small enuf to fit on the bitch pad without it disappearing like a thong. Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 61865 What a little gem. Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 525406

Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:34 am

SheWolf wrote:
Her bum is small enuf to fit on the bitch pad without it disappearing like a thong. Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. 61865
Jeez... images I just did not need...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.   Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kids...Don't share you love of riding with them.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next