Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Could Be...

Go down 
+4
mtb
SpiritWolf15
mwakey
SheWolf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 pm

ON TV!!!! wings I applied for a new series on Discovery Channel and got chosen out of 5000 people, whittled down to 50 and I'm the only girl in it. I head to Vancouver Wednesday!!! cheers

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

CONGRATS! We have a movie star among us. Keep us posted!

Can I get your autograph now before the rush?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Guess I should have signed that half naked pic, eh? wink Crap I can't even get thru my drink I'm vibrating so bad. bannana

Last edited by SheWolf on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Ya. I could make some money with that one and sell it to the tabloids when you get famous. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:49 pm

I'll have MUCH better shots come summer... Very happy

SpiritWolf15

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I'll have MUCH better shots come summer... Very happy

Woo! more pics and WOOOOOOOO Momma wuff COULD BE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!! X3 aROOo!1111!!!!ONE!!one trwoow!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Just got back from Vancouver and I LANDED THE PART!!!! bannana Filming starts real soon; just the reality that I actually did it hasn't quite hit home yet. Need another Amarula.... freaky

mtb

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:50 pm

So what exactly they want you to do? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:10 am

Whatever they throw at her. Anything from heavy haul ore trucks, to running tower cranes.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:43 am

SheWolf wrote:
Just got back from Vancouver and I LANDED THE PART!!!! bannana Filming starts real soon; just the reality that I actually did it hasn't quite hit home yet. Need another Amarula.... freaky

WOO! X3 *snuggles*!!!!
Back to top Go down

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

I think that was directed at Wolfie, Fargo... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Too bad you ended up at the wrong hotel there, mouse. dunno As for what I will be doing, I will be put in the operator's seat of anything they want to throw at me. Could be a mining excavator, a grader, earth scraper, dozers, container crane, you name it. If it's big and makes lots of noise, I'll get the chance to hop in it and play with it. wink I kind of thought maybe I had lost out when I first walked in because the producer laughed. He said "Damn, you are smaller that I thought!" After that he said having a little chick in a big machine was going to work out really well. He asked me all kinds of stuff; mostly my work and the jobs I have done which involved heavy machines. We hit it off pretty much right off the bat and kinda got into swapping dirty jokes. He said the crew was going to love having a girl around who can sling in the dirt like they do and keep them in line. Very happy

SpiritWolf15

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Too bad you ended up at the wrong hotel there, mouse. dunno As for what I will be doing, I will be put in the operator's seat of anything they want to throw at me. Could be a mining excavator, a grader, earth scraper, dozers, container crane, you name it. If it's big and makes lots of noise, I'll get the chance to hop in it and play with it. wink I kind of thought maybe I had lost out when I first walked in because the producer laughed. He said "Damn, you are smaller that I thought!" After that he said having a little chick in a big machine was going to work out really well. He asked me all kinds of stuff; mostly my work and the jobs I have done which involved heavy machines. We hit it off pretty much right off the bat and kinda got into swapping dirty jokes. He said the crew was going to love having a girl around who can sling in the dirt like they do and keep them in line. Very happy

Eeee! X3
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:17 pm

So what's the name of this new show and what channel will it be on?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:25 pm

It will be on Discovery Channel, series is called I Can Do That. I'm guessing once taping is done MAYBE it airs in the fall... dunno

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm

That is soooooo very cool Lynn! Good luck with it. I'll be watching for it. Maybe you can sneak your R² on the set and make it a star too. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 pm

I'd love to have it on the set...unfortunately taping will be done in Ontario or Alberta. A bit far for me to ride the little R². cry Nothing stopping me from mentioning my buddies on the R² board now is there... wink Maybe if I get that Yammi bikini I can run something wearing that. bannana

Fargo_Wolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 pm

What do you mean "Sneak it on?" She won't sneak that on. Knowing her, she'll ride it onto the film location in spectacular Shewolf style. Very happy bow lurk
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:35 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Maybe if I get that Yammi bikini I can run something wearing that. bannana
THIS is what you need to get the ratings up for that new show!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey I LIKE that. wink Topless, no doubt...then it wouldn't be on Discovery Channel, I'd end up on ShowCase or something. Very happy

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:38 am

the off topic thread names read like this

Could be... Way off topic! The high cost of smoking MY LUNCH Har-Dee-Har

bannana just thought it was kinda funny
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am

Shred's been into the wacky tabbaccy again. poser2

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:14 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Hey I LIKE that. wink Topless, no doubt...then it wouldn't be on Discovery Channel, I'd end up on ShowCase or something. Very happy

Well I couldn't find the blue Yamaha bikini anywhere in my catalogs, but with summer coming who needs to be bothered with all that material anyhow. It looks awful hot. I was just looking out for your health so you wouldn't get overheated. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:52 pm

What, you don't want to see a sweaty chick riding a dirtbike? wink

mwakey

Could Be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Be...   Could Be... EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Sure I do. I just don't want to see the sweaty material blocking my view. wink
Back to top Go down