Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Blown Fuse!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buknazt

Blown Fuse! Empty
PostSubject: Blown Fuse!   Blown Fuse! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello,
Yetsreday I was replacing my stock blinkers with the Zeta XC handgaurd with built in flashers. I accidently touched wires during the process and the wr's seems to have shorted out. The digital readout went blank and the bike fails to start, but the rear flashers still work and the engine fan runs when I turn the key to on. I am wondering if the 10amp fuse has blown but I cant seem to find it. I found the two 30amp fuses beside the battery compartment and they are good. Can you help me out? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

Blown Fuse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blown Fuse!   Blown Fuse! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:11 pm

There is a little fuse box with 7 more fuses behind the left side (if you're sitting on the bike) panel. The #5 fuse is your signaling system fuse. Most likely you fried that one out. It's a 10 amp.
Back to top Go down
clintroberts

Blown Fuse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blown Fuse!   Blown Fuse! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Buknazt wrote:
Hello,
Yetsreday I was replacing my stock blinkers with the Zeta XC handgaurd with built in flashers. I accidently touched wires during the process and the wr's seems to have shorted out. The digital readout went blank and the bike fails to start, but the rear flashers still work and the engine fan runs when I turn the key to on. I am wondering if the 10amp fuse has blown but I cant seem to find it. I found the two 30amp fuses beside the battery compartment and they are good. Can you help me out? Thanks!

Did you get this working I assume...I did the same I think with the rear license light. At first it would start and then die when I put into gear...then I cut the wire and it seemed to short the fuse...the display went dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blown Fuse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blown Fuse!   Blown Fuse! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blown Fuse!
Page 1 of 1