Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

A Great Way To Live Longer

Go down 
+4
RimBenty
deerHater
Jäger
motokid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

A Great Way To Live Longer Empty
PostSubject: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Quote :
According to Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist and author of the study, gawking at women’s breasts is a healthy practice, almost at par with an intense exercise regime, that prolongs the lifespan of a man by five years.

She added, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."

A five-year research on 500 men
Researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany did an in-depth analysis of 200 healthy males over a period of five years. Half the volunteers were instructed to ogle at the breasts of women daily, while the rest were told to refrain from doing so.

At the close of the study, the researchers noted that the men who stared at the breasts of females on a regular basis exhibited lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and lesser episodes of coronary artery disease.

Sexual desire linked to better blood circulation
The researchers declared that sexual desire gives rise to better blood circulation that signifies an overall improved health.

Weatherby explained the concept stating, "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthy.

"Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

In addition, she also recommended that men over 40 should gaze at larger breasts daily for 10 minutes.

The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh baby...

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Alas...

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Why on EARTH would you check to see if that's a true medical publication???????

baldy

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Moderately back back on topic...   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:38 pm

So, thanks to "the Wuff" (see Riders Behind The Bike), everyone on the WR250 forum will live an extra 5 years! wink
Back to top Go down
RimBenty

RimBenty

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I doubt the lifespan of married men doing that in front of their wives was taken into account. I’m sure their lifespan would be much shorter. dddog
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Is there any correlation to the size of the breast?
Do large breasts decrease your workout time?
If I look at small breasts do I have to look at more of them?

Do women realize that by hiding their breasts they could cost men their lives?.

I should stop now huh........
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Sounds legit to me.
Back to top Go down
velvetcows

velvetcows

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 pm

There's only one way to find out if it's legit!! I for one will not cut my life short by NOT ogling over women's breasts!
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 pm

motokid wrote:
Why on EARTH would you check to see if that's a true medical publication???????

baldy
Because the last time I saw that story, it was immediately followed by another story: "Men Waking Up Find To Find Their Penis Amputated"...

The New England Journal of Medicine actually exists, however...

Besides... my wife carries a handgun. If I'm going to be ogling other women... or if strange men are going to be ogling her... there better be a better excuse than a vague rumour.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Jäger wrote:
Because the last time I saw that story, it was immediately followed by another story: "Men Waking Up Find To Find Their Penis Amputated"...

Like one would sleep through that like it was a good dream ?

Jäger wrote:
Besides... my wife carries a handgun. If I'm going to be ogling other women... or if strange men are going to be ogling her... there better be a better excuse than a vague rumour.

Sooooo.... Lemme get this straight. If they tell you they'll live longer it's okay ? * chuckle *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Way To Live Longer   A Great Way To Live Longer Empty

Back to top Go down

A Great Way To Live Longer
Page 1 of 1