Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery

Go down 
+5
SpiritWolf15
SheWolf
drater
eastcoastzigzag
miamimotorcyclist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 pm

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 137th011

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 137th007

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 010-1

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 007-1

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 005

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Advride001

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Wr001

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Wr006

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 024

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 021

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 017-1

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 007-3
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 pm

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd049

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd036

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd023

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd020

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd001

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd032

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd028

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Birdrd039

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 005

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 067

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 061
Back to top Go down
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:33 pm

ahh graffiti and bikes, my fav.
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:00 pm

beavis cheers i felt like i was on a little journey with those photos, thanks unreal. freaky
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Beautiful shots MC!! Have you got any of that slippery plastic polish to keep off those dratted love bugs? wink

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks for the comments.

As for love bugs, a wet rag on the go or honda polish at home gets it done.
I do tend not to smile, even under the helmet 'cause bugs taste bad.

Kind of funny but out turnpike rest stops have big water sprayers for car windscreens. (They look like an orange of course.)

If you watch Top Gear, Jeremey Clarkson took a "shower" at one when they visited the U.S.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:53 am

SheWolf wrote:
Beautiful shots MC!! Have you got any of that slippery plastic polish to keep off those dratted love bugs? wink

Hey Shewuffie, check out the mud in shot 10 =3
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 am

I saw that one back on ADV I think already. Every time he posts up muddy pics I have to go change my panties. droooool

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 am

SheWolf wrote:
I saw that one back on ADV I think already. Every time he posts up muddy pics I have to go change my panties. droooool

*gives the wuff a bucket for her drool* Easy Shewuff, don't make me turn the hose on ya... >;3

Heehee.... Wet T-shirt contest anyone? >;3
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:03 am

SheWolf wrote:

Yep- most of those have been posted at ADV and TT but I like having them all in one spot here.

Don't think I ever posted these though.

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 019

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 018

I know that I never posted this but since we are a smaller group here:
MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery 027

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Wrr32006

And one shot of my other love. What a difference to go from 250cc to 1000cc (107mph in 1st gear) and back.
MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Grpride008
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:23 am

Nice shot MC!! thumb A man and his machine. You look like a big guy.

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 am

SheWolf wrote:
Nice shot MC!! thumb A man and his machine. You look like a big guy.

Optical illusion, camera was on the ground slightly downhill. I was very happy (and sweaty) from getting my bike un-stuck, out there by myself as usual.

About 5'10" and 160lbs wet.

It's cool though, I seem to fit what the Japanese think of as a standard size for a motorcyclist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:10 pm

I envy you being able to ride all year around. Your riding areas look absolutely incredible. bannana
Back to top Go down
YamX1KRR

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Those do look like cool areas, nice pics, I am in Northern Broward County, where are those places? I live a mile east of the edge of civilization, up along the Sawgrass Expressway, where it turns from north/south to east/west. Have to ride pretty far to find dry land and trails, too swampy to really ride in, I ride an X, so can't get to crazy. I also have a liter bike, CBR, take it to the keys once and a while. I haven't been riding that much, since I got the X, but it is tough to transition, both have there good points and bad.
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Those shots are all taken from either Doral, US41 and US27 area, or Homestead.
A couple are Loop Road and Jane's Memorial Scenic Dr out west.

If you ever want to ride, we could arrange something and stay away from mud.
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:27 pm

I'm in for mild trail riding!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Maybe the four of us can meet up somewhere someday. I'm in for the mild trail riding stuff too. Only you guys gotta wait until I get some new rubbers on this thing. My rear tire is toast. Loop Road sounds fun but that's a long way from Key Largo. What are you guys doing for extra fuel on trips like that?
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Nice photos. Most of my off-road riding with my WRR has been in FL at the Ocala National Forrest. I would love to do south florida sometime. Back in the day I tore it up at Naples with my jeep, fun place to ride I'm sure. You just need some proper tires for all that mud. How do the stockers do?
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 pm

I used to go ATVing in ONF. There's some really sweet trails up there!!!!! I used to be soooo jealous of the guys on dual-sports. They'd rip it up on the trails,then hop on the road to get to the better trails!! (Park Rangers will chase you if you're not street legal,don't ask me how I know Very happy )
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:06 am

mwakey wrote:
Maybe the four of us can meet up somewhere someday. I'm in for the mild trail riding stuff too. Only you guys gotta wait until I get some new rubbers on this thing. My rear tire is toast. Loop Road sounds fun but that's a long way from Key Largo. What are you guys doing for extra fuel on trips like that?

That would be a blast.

You can make loop road and back after filling at dade corners. I do sometimes carry a couple of MSR type bottles just in case. (mine are 25oz metal water bottles from pottery barn- same design as MSR bottles, no problems yet.)
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 am

Machtig wrote:
Nice photos. Most of my off-road riding with my WRR has been in FL at the Ocala National Forrest. I would love to do south florida sometime. Back in the day I tore it up at Naples with my jeep, fun place to ride I'm sure. You just need some proper tires for all that mud. How do the stockers do?

The stock tires do okay in mud, they load up but so will about anything in the REALLY thick stuff.
She'll keep going until you hit a soft enough spot that just about anything would sink in deep.
I've seen ATV's stuck in some of the same stuff.

I plan to get to ONF, hopefully soon. I even have relatives that need visiting up in Ocala.
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 pm

miamimotorcyclist wrote:

The stock tires do okay in mud, they load up but so will about anything in the REALLY thick stuff.
She'll keep going until you hit a soft enough spot that just about anything would sink in deep.
I've seen ATV's stuck in some of the same stuff.

I plan to get to ONF, hopefully soon. I even have relatives that need visiting up in Ocala.

be prepared for lots of sand. Deep sand. I crashed more times than I can count.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 pm

miamimotorcyclist wrote:
You can make loop road and back after filling at dade corners. I do sometimes carry a couple of MSR type bottles just in case. (mine are 25oz metal water bottles from pottery barn- same design as MSR bottles, no problems yet.)

That's good to know. I was thinking Loop Rd. and back to Dade Corners would be a little too far to chance on one tank. I'll have to get some bottles like that I guess. My mileage sucks since I added the FMF stuff. Fuel light comes on after about 90 miles now. Used to go 110 or so with the stock exhaust and no programmer.
Back to top Go down
YamX1KRR

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 pm

I am down for a ride, I have been messing around at construction sites. I don't have any real experience off road, other than doughnuts in mud on ATC's (3 wheelers). I am working on riding standing and jumping, bit of a wus though. Got a CBR1000RR, can do that too.
Back to top Go down
miamimotorcyclist

miamimotorcyclist

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:25 am

YamX1KRR wrote:
I am down for a ride, I have been messing around at construction sites. I don't have any real experience off road, other than doughnuts in mud on ATC's (3 wheelers). I am working on riding standing and jumping, bit of a wus though. Got a CBR1000RR, can do that too.

Sounds good, I'll send my phone number in a Private Message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery   MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

MiamiMotorcyclist's Gallery
Page 1 of 1