Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ducatifla

ducatifla

Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area???? Empty
PostSubject: Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area????   Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area???? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

I seem to be having a hard time finding riding locations & responsible people to ride with in the Tampa Bay area (New Port Richey, Hudson, Croom). Everyplace I try to ride I run into locked gates, no trespassing signs or hunters’ egger to draw down on you. Any ideas, groups, anyone.?.?.?.? I took a ride to Croom, nice place, VERY crowned. Seemed dangerous to have so many riders heading in SO MANY directions.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area????   Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area???? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 am

I AM ! Im in the N.Tampa Carrollwood area. Im on an X with street tires but wouldn't mind getting dirty! Found any spots? I have a few spots but their undeveloped neighborhoods with twisty roads but no real off road type stuff...
Back to top Go down
ducatifla

ducatifla

PostSubject: Re: Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area????   Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area???? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Swagger wrote:
I AM ! Im in the N.Tampa Carrollwood area. Im on an X with street tires but wouldn't mind getting dirty! Found any spots? I have a few spots but their undeveloped neighborhoods with twisty roads but no real off road type stuff...

I've been rinding up off hwy-50 in the Richloom area. It's a large area of old fire trails, logging roads and streams. I like it better than Croom, not so aggresive! Richloom is more an area for exploring, cruzing down "Old" Florida dirt roads, not sandy trails rull of crazy people riding over thier heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area????   Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is ANYONE riding in the Tampa Area????
Page 1 of 1