Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rktpacnwest

Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar Empty
PostSubject: Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar   Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

New to the forum just signed up today. I plan on riding my WRR year round in Oregon's wet Willamette Valley - commute during the week and hit the trails on the weekends.

I like the Dakars but would like the option to put in CE rated armor for my commuting. Since the pads are removable on the Dakars, can they be replace with CE armor?

I do plan on getting the Icon Patrol pants for the really wet stuff, but figured the Dakars should get me to the trail year around if I layer.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar   Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm

call up revzilla and ask those guys .. they might have a solution for you
Back to top Go down
rktpacnwest

PostSubject: CE armor for Klim   Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Good suggestion on calling Revzilla. You can get CE rated armor for the Dakars for both knees and hip for about $37 bucks.

Now I can stop researching and start gearing up!
Back to top Go down
Gany

PostSubject: Re: Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar   Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 am

Brian from Atomic should be able to square you away as well:
http://www.atomic-moto.com/servlet/the-Klim-Gear-cln-Klim-Protection/Categories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar   Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you get CE rated knee pads for Klim Dakar
Page 1 of 1