Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dynojet PC5 and or PC3 tuning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RT3856

RT3856

Dynojet PC5 and or PC3  tuning Empty
PostSubject: Dynojet PC5 and or PC3 tuning   Dynojet PC5 and or PC3  tuning EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:05 pm

OK,
It seems as though the fmf and atitude programmers are covered well.
I just got my PC5 and I am really not the one to give any advice.
So how about all of you that have these programmers and have had time to fiddle with and adjust?
Tips suggestions or maps would be appreciated by those of us not in the know.

Oh, for reference I got mine from fuelmoto. They loaded a map that was for the wr with Q4 muff Opened airbox.
I loaded the leo vince map and tried it. I get really good torque. I mean really good torque for the trails I ride this is great.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet PC5 and or PC3 tuning   Dynojet PC5 and or PC3  tuning EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Which did you like more the Fuelmoto or the Vance one? I presume you mean the Vance on the Dynojet website. Can you share the Fuelmoto one with me? That is my setup.
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet PC5 and or PC3 tuning   Dynojet PC5 and or PC3  tuning EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:21 pm

So far I have the most miles on the Leo vince map. Dynojet PC5 and or PC3  tuning 942737
PM me and I will try to send you the map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynojet PC5 and or PC3 tuning   Dynojet PC5 and or PC3  tuning Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynojet PC5 and or PC3 tuning
Page 1 of 1