Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Short soloride today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DougZ

DougZ

Short soloride today. Empty
PostSubject: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Sometimes, its fun just to take an easy ride by yourself. I did a little exploring on part of the TNJT today. Some may know this spot.

Short soloride today. 2011-04-30_13-10-14_582
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Good enuf for a header shot! thumb

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Awhh, thanks. Had I known, I would have taken some brake cleaner to the white side panels before the ride. LOL

Last edited by DougZ on Sun May 01, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 pm

The dirtier the better doug. thumb

How are you liking it compared to the DRZ?
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:52 am

I definitely notice the power difference, but work around it with revs. I also notice how much lighter it feels once riding. They both feel their 300 bs when picking them up off the ground, but riding is where the difference shines.

Neither bike's fault, but it is nice having a bike with 10 year new tech. thumb
Back to top Go down
Curbhopper

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Love those GOLD forks!!!
Those gold forks almost made me spent an extra $2000 wink

Tony
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:59 am

LOL.....I did not care about the gold forks...but I did care about buying brand new...and that is what the dealer had....brand new 2010...so that is what I bought. Very happy
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:45 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Good enuf for a header shot! thumb

how short lived that was. Very happy
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:52 pm

The winning photo is good. But it wasn't the best one. Yours probably would have been up there for longer if the contest wasn't going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short soloride today.   Short soloride today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Short soloride today.
Page 1 of 1