Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Dundas, Ontario

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nap

nap

Hello from Dundas, Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:00 am

Ive had my WRR for 1 year now and This is the most fun on 2 wheels! Ive put 7200km on her and she still growls like new! My mods include : airbox flapper removal, k and n air filter, Dunlop D606's , Yamalink lowering, Bark busters, FMF Powercore 4 and MEGAbomb header! (what a combo!!) With my original tires I had this thing at 154 km/hr !! thats 96 mph ! (on the speedo) I look forward to chatting! Next in line is a flatlands skid plate and fmf programmer. [img][/img]Hello from Dundas, Ontario Greg_w10Hello from Dundas, Ontario 04210

Last edited by nap on Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:18 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:25 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb

nap

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:46 am

how do i get my pics to post? i have hosted them at servimg ...

Got it!!
Back to top Go down
Huron52

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Welcome from Ontario's West Coast
Back to top Go down
iceman250x

iceman250x

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Hey, I'm also new to this site and live just down the road from Dundas in Lynden. I usually go for rides out dundas/greensville/flamborough area if you ever want to hook up for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Dundas, Ontario   Hello from Dundas, Ontario Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Dundas, Ontario
Page 1 of 1