Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

add another section to pick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mibe

add another section to pick Empty
PostSubject: add another section to pick   add another section to pick EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 am

I'm new to this forum and if its possible can someone add a "How to" theres a lot of people including me looking for posts with pictures + details on how to do some upgrades to the bike and maintenance with walk throughs would also help the members. thanks for checking this out and hope for the add
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: add another section to pick   add another section to pick EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 am

I know that one might be a bit more difficult, just in the sense that there are quite a few how-to posts on different threads. Such as the IMS thread, where ppl have posted installing problems, then members will come on and post their how-to's right in the actual thread. It would mean a lot of time going thru just about every thread in the Mods/maintenance and other relevant threads to find each how-to and if lucky, the pics...then cross post them. If we get more hits on this we could consider it. One just has to understand the time involved hunting for the stuff. thumb

PostSubject: Noob   add another section to pick EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 am

RTFT--you posted up on the chain noise thread that you had the same problem as the OP--yet the OP's issue was solved in the thread--if you want solutions you may just find it if you read the thread......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: add another section to pick   add another section to pick Empty

Back to top Go down

add another section to pick
Page 1 of 1