Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Cramped up cockpit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mtb

mtb

Cramped up cockpit? Empty
PostSubject: Cramped up cockpit?   Cramped up cockpit? EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:06 am

Today I went for my 2nd track day with full leathers...

It was a BLAST! The X can lean so low that I was actually scrapping my pegs! wink

BUT, apparently due to my MX riding style, I found myself having a left thigh cramp after 2 hours... cripple

I actually realised that the WR has a rather short distance between the pegs and the top of the seat, especially if I am wearing my MX/SM boots (SIDI Crossfire SRS to be exact)

So when I lean the bike lower, I need to raise my leg higher.... After repeating that for 2 hours, I had a bad cramp baldy

Is there anyway to adjust the cockpit a little to counter this problem? (I tried a CR250R SM convert, and it seemed to be more roomy at that area)

and yes I know... I need the train that muscle up Shog
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Cramped up cockpit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cramped up cockpit?   Cramped up cockpit? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:48 pm

When my leg gets tired from lifting it from riding motard style, I switch to road style and stick out the knee instead of the foot and lean into the corners instead. That way it uses a different set of leg muscles.

The start of the season sure sucks. The muscles just aren't quite up to the task yet.
Back to top Go down

Cramped up cockpit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WR250X Specific-
Jump to: