Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

pricing on fmf programer

Go down 
+2
Arkmage
youngbob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
youngbob

pricing on fmf programer Empty
PostSubject: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 am

Howdy, been lurking on the site for a couple of months, alot of great info, I figured its time to sign up. I'm looking to get a fmf programer and just wondering where everyones been shopping for them and about how much you all have been paying. Rocky mountain has em for $225, I think I've seen them for less somewhere but cant remember where it was
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 pm

biohazardcycles
$185 free shipping.
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 am

Google does say they are the cheapest.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=wr250+fmf+programmer#q=wr250+fmf+programmer&hl=en&sa=N&tbs=p_ord:p&tbm=shop&ei=Bl1STtS_I4nksQLv5-HCBg&ved=0CAoQuw0oAQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=320a3ef3bbf09576&biw=1280&bih=905
Back to top Go down
JustWannaRide

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 am

Biohazard is the cheapest. I just bought my programmer and slip on from them/him. Fast shipping as well. No complaints.
Back to top Go down
boyce418

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 am

Is the programer worth it? And what did it do for the bike? Looking to get one, but never had a fuel injected bike...thanks!
Back to top Go down
JustWannaRide

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 pm

boyce418 wrote:
Is the programer worth it? And what did it do for the bike? Looking to get one, but never had a fuel injected bike...thanks!

Well, I can definitely feel a difference with the programmer. I have not changed it yet from the initial settings and it should be noted I did the AIS and Flapper MOD's at the same time.

I now have the Power Core 4 on it however I have only had limited street riding. I can definitely feel a difference there too however I still have yet to change any settings on the programmer. I have also completed the EXUP mod.

I think the programmer was well worth it however I would do the flapper mod and AIS mod.
Back to top Go down
blueridge72

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am

I noticed that Attitude Industries still has their Gen 3 fuel programmers for $150.00 on Ebay. Same hardware as FMF....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pricing on fmf programer   pricing on fmf programer Empty

Back to top Go down

pricing on fmf programer
Page 1 of 1