Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

KMC coloured chains anyone tried them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mr-cave

mr-cave

KMC coloured chains anyone tried them? Empty
PostSubject: KMC coloured chains anyone tried them?   KMC coloured chains anyone tried them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Im really tempted to buy a coloured chain to match my orange coloured setup on the bike.
Or I will go for the Monster kit and green rimstripes and a green chain.... scratch

But I dont know what is the best buy? RK is expensive.... KMC is half price kind of.

So any review on that chain?
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

KMC coloured chains anyone tried them? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC coloured chains anyone tried them?   KMC coloured chains anyone tried them? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:25 pm

I haven't run a KMC on any of my motorcycles but I've been running their single speed chains on my bicycles for years.

My experience with their bicycle chains is that they don't last as long as some of the more expensive options, but the price/mile is better. The color seems to hold up better than the other brands as well. I typically destroy my chains long before the color starts fading/flaking/rubbing off.
Back to top Go down

KMC coloured chains anyone tried them?
Page 1 of 1