Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New paint Job and Iphone mount

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
swage

swage

New paint Job and Iphone mount Empty
PostSubject: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:52 pm

[img]New paint Job and Iphone mount Photo_10[/img][img]New paint Job and Iphone mount Photo_11[/img]
Back to top Go down
KC0514

KC0514

PostSubject: Re: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 am

Bike looks great. How'd you make the phone mount?

Mark
Back to top Go down
swage

swage

PostSubject: Re: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Zip ties! i got the case and carrier from the verizon store then just rigged it up to fit my handle bars.

KC0514 wrote:

Mark
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

swage wrote:
Zip ties! i got the case and carrier from the verizon store then just rigged it up to fit my handle bars.

KC0514 wrote:

Mark

Rumor has it swage, that you caught 2 bigfoot on cam.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 am

Is the seat still blue? I just saw this at the parts store yesterday and am considering doing to my 08 what you have. Not sure how the vinyl paint holds up but from the youtube video's i saw and the reviews on this stuff I think this will work fine. Since you have painted the rest of the bike you might as well be the guinea pig for the rest of us and give this stuff a shot wink

New paint Job and Iphone mount Duplic10
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Also, what paint did you use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New paint Job and Iphone mount   New paint Job and Iphone mount Empty

Back to top Go down

New paint Job and Iphone mount
Page 1 of 1