Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bsheet2

bsheet2

Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? Empty
PostSubject: Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors??   Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am

Does anyone know if Acerbis makes larger wind protectors for their hand guards. I did some internet searches and have not surfaced any.

Alternate, has anyone put larger wind protectors on their Acerbis hand guards??? I can certaily drill and tap some bolt holes in the hanguard bars. Could bolt on just about any brand of wind protectors if knew which ones fit on there nicely.
Back to top Go down
Fabroxtz

Fabroxtz

PostSubject: Re: Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors??   Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:30 am

Hi! Very happy

You mean this kind of hand guards?

Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? Ac_uniko_vent

I'm using this model, Acerbis X-Force. They are pretty big and I like them..and they have an aditional part that can be taken off or on. In my opinion, they works well protecting from the wind. Shog

Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? Acerbis%20xforce_cubierto

thumb
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors??   Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks! I will have a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors??   Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Acerbis hand guards - larger wind protectors??
Page 1 of 1