Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member saying hi.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rbradshaw

New member saying hi. Empty
PostSubject: New member saying hi.   New member saying hi. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Bought this bike about a month ago and had to travel for work. I just got back home and have started switching things up a bit. Basically bought 2010 oem white plastic and seat, added Metal Mullisha Pro Tapers and added red reflective tape on the wheels (looks awesome at night). I don't know why, but I have to modify a bike as soon as I get it to make it "mine". Everything so far is cosmetic, but looking forward to working on the performance mods soon. First thing is getting rid of that Yosh pipe, damn thing is way too loud for my taste. I'm usually doing something I'm not supposed to, so why would I want to draw anymore attention to myself! Leaning towards FMF Q4 w/header and programmer. Also going to change the rear sprocket to a 47 or 48.

New member saying hi. WR250X-1
at night with flash
New member saying hi. Wrflash
Back to top Go down
Carmmond

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi.   New member saying hi. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:47 pm

rbradshaw wrote:
Bought this bike about a month ago and had to travel for work. I just got back home and have started switching things up a bit. Basically bought 2010 oem white plastic and seat, added Metal Mullisha Pro Tapers and added red reflective tape on the wheels (looks awesome at night). I don't know why, but I have to modify a bike as soon as I get it to make it "mine". Everything so far is cosmetic, but looking forward to working on the performance mods soon. First thing is getting rid of that Yosh pipe, damn thing is way too loud for my taste. I'm usually doing something I'm not supposed to, so why would I want to draw anymore attention to myself! Leaning towards FMF Q4 w/header and programmer. Also going to change the rear sprocket to a 47 or 48.

New member saying hi. WR250X-1
at night with flash
New member saying hi. Wrflash

Should look a lot like mine then... I'm running the PC4/MegaBomb/48 sprocket.
New member saying hi. P1010580

Do you have a link for the wheel tape? I would love to get some silver reflective.
Back to top Go down
rbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi.   New member saying hi. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 am

I don't have any links, mine is from ProGrip, but they don't have silver. Rascal Grafiks has a silver, but its not reflective. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi.   New member saying hi. Empty

Back to top Go down

New member saying hi.
Page 1 of 1