Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????

Go down 
+10
motocrossmann
DragonNester
Flbassgod
rodney
SheWolf
Monkeynuts
deerHater
trav72
Arkmage
Mikechicago
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? Empty
PostSubject: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:07 am

I dont know about everyone else, but Im tired of all the Energy Drink Hype.....So whos gonna rock the new hottest fad I whipped up?!?!?

Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? Wr_arn10

Half Ice Tea, Half Lemonade, ALL BAD ASS!!!!! beavis
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 am

Nice... I'd rock that before I'd roll a monster logo.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:36 am

That's a good question. Because it's 'cool' I guess. Rebull/Monster/Rockstar all taste like liquid pixie sticks. No thanks. They're not getting free advertising from me.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:10 am

Nice attention to detail with the half and half wheel colouring! thumb

I'll never understand why people pay for stickers to give companies free advertising.
Even the 'free' stickers that come with bike products only go on my garage tool chest.
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Sorry but iv got a monster one. It was cheaper than replacing all of the plastics that had been trashed by the previous owner, if there had of been any others available over here I'd ov gon for them. Ov here in the uk there is very limited bit and bobs for the WRR !
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm

I've got full Monster grafix on mine, and it rocks. Get lots of comments on it, lots of pics taken of it that even made Yamaha's 2011 dirtbike poster. It's one of a kind, nobody else has it, and it was cheaper than replacing the stock ones. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? 61865

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:47 am

Mikechicago wrote:
Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? Wr_arn10

i'd rock that! i like that stuff. wings
Back to top Go down
Flbassgod

Flbassgod

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm more interested in knowing why people get out of brand... I've never understood the whole Monster energy (Kawasaki's title sponsor), and Rockstar (Suzuki's title sponsor), on Yamaha's... If you do want to have that factory look at least stick with factory sponsors lol
Back to top Go down
DragonNester

DragonNester

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 am

It's all about marketing...plucking more money out of your wallet with very little expense. It plays to the brand conscious cool crowd.

That's how I see it anyways.
Back to top Go down
motocrossmann

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Energy drinks are doing exactly what tobacco sponsors did 30 years ago in motorsports. They sell a drug with huge profit margins and then take their profit back to marketing their drugs. BTW, I love Monster drinks - everyone has their vice!
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 pm

So i thought i would try a moch-up, as i had seen a few around now... didnt turn out very well lol...
Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? Wr250r10
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 pm

GBX wrote:
So i thought i would try a moch-up, as i had seen a few around now... didnt turn out very well lol...
Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? Wr250r10

i would totally rock that, looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
STROMVADER

STROMVADER

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Dirt Rider had an article a few years back about this. They said it's to the point you can't tell the brand of the bike (I can) and will continue. It's not just energy drinks: Geico, Dodge Trucks, Hot Wheels, Traxxas. Everyone is dipping their wick in motorcycle marketing. deal
Back to top Go down
STROMVADER

STROMVADER

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Flbassgod wrote:
I'm more interested in knowing why people get out of brand... I've never understood the whole Monster energy (Kawasaki's title sponsor), and Rockstar (Suzuki's title sponsor), on Yamaha's... If you do want to have that factory look at least stick with factory sponsors lol

thumb GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
phatbstrd

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:12 am

STROMVADER wrote:
Dirt Rider had an article a few years back about this. They said it's to the point you can't tell the brand of the bike (I can) and will continue. It's not just energy drinks: Geico, Dodge Trucks, Hot Wheels, Traxxas. Everyone is dipping their wick in motorcycle marketing. deal

Tis the NASCAR way! I hate Nascar but I have to admit, they are marketing geniuses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????   Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are there so many Energy Drink Bikes?????
Page 1 of 1