Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X-RoadRider

X-RoadRider

I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Yeah, gonna take a deep drink, get my body all dirty in the mud and dust and get ready for a TAT adventure. Going to look at a R² tomorrow at the dealer's, talked 'em down to $5100+ change for an OTD '08...hope to be riding by week's end!
Any other R² Cultists in West MI?

Cheers!

~Rob
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Welcome to the group. You're gonna love that bike. Post up some pics once you get it home..... Then let the farkling begin!
Back to top Go down
denniswrr

denniswrr

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:23 pm

I'm just south of Flint, but I'll ride wherever I can.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey Rob, welcome to the pack! thumb I recognize you from ADV. I'm sure you'll find this place easy to navigate and yeah...once you start modding the rest is history. wink

X-RoadRider

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 pm

denniswrr wrote:
I'm just south of Flint, but I'll ride wherever I can.

Yeah, I know Fenton :) Once I get my R², let's take a haul up to the ORV trails, yeah?
Back to top Go down
denniswrr

denniswrr

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

I'm down for that, let me know when you're available as I have a busy summer full of open houses and weddings.(huge family!)
Back to top Go down
X-RoadRider

X-RoadRider

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 pm

denniswrr wrote:
I'm down for that, let me know when you're available as I have a busy summer full of open houses and weddings.(huge family!)

Cool! Gonna get in training for a TAT to BC adventure (gonna drag Her Royal Wolfness into some mud and see what happens wink ) -- the Big-O/Little-O routes will be nice.

Of course, I'll have to hit the TWAT too poser2
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Careful you don't break your stick riding over the hill. Very happy

X-RoadRider

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:34 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Careful you don't break your stick riding over the hill. Very happy

LMFAO! poser2 poser2 poser2

My friend and I are trying to figure out some other *cough* trail ride acronyms, like the TAINT (Trail Access INdiana - Tennessee), the INSERT (INdiana SEction Rural Trail) and for bicyclists, the PHALUS (Pedal Halfway Across Lower US). I'm open to suggestions ;)
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....   I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm soon to be drinking the blue kool-aid....
Page 1 of 1