Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

trophy cup

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trophy cup

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 pm

trophy cup 163271887_8yfvd-Mno pics with the WR yet but here's one masked on my Boxercup
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Wow.. that looks like one huge bike eeek
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 pm

That looks like an R1100S!!! eeek Oh boy, Tib is so gonna be all over that. He's got a yellow and black one. thumb

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 am

Yep that's an 1100S with the Boxercup replica package. Not as fast as some bikes but a lot of fun with the torque from the boxer twin.

The bike does look a bit big in the shot but I'm leaning to the other side so that adds to the illusion.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:23 am

It is a big bike...I can attest to that. I stood behind Tib's when he cracked on the throttle and it blew my shirt up over my head. poser2

SpiritWolf15

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:40 am

trophy cup wrote:
Yep that's an 1100S with the Boxercup replica package. Not as fast as some bikes but a lot of fun with the torque from the boxer twin.

The bike does look a bit big in the shot but I'm leaning to the other side so that adds to the illusion.

Yeah apparently 250 kph isn't all that fast anymore XD

Shewolf wrote:
It is a big bike...I can attest to that. I stood
behind Tib's when he cracked on the throttle and it blew my shirt up
over my head.

That was fun wasn't it wink

And yeah I love mine, just the effortless torque the thing produces.

Your's looks great Trophy cup *nod nod*

Here's mine

trophy cup 178

My father and I have christened her "Bumble-Beemer" poser2
Back to top Go down
trophy cup

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 am

Tib I like the Bumble Beemer tag.

I run a Two Brothers exhaust on mine and on the track everyone wants to know what kind of bike it is and are surprised it's a Beemer. Those two cylinders move a lot of air so quite suprised it only blew your shirt off SheWolf.

The SO and I also have a Triumph Trophy for two up riding but the Boxer is my fav. SO said she will never let me sell it and she just picked up a TW200 to learn on.

Working on the WR rad this weekend so hope to get it running soon.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 am

trophy cup wrote:
Tib I like the Bumble Beemer tag.

I run a Two Brothers exhaust on mine and on the track everyone wants to know what kind of bike it is and are surprised it's a Beemer. Those two cylinders move a lot of air so quite suprised it only blew your shirt off SheWolf.

The SO and I also have a Triumph Trophy for two up riding but the Boxer is my fav. SO said she will never let me sell it and she just picked up a TW200 to learn on.

Working on the WR rad this weekend so hope to get it running soon.

I'm running a custom "Stain-Tune" system on mine
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 am

I dunno Rob...that thing doesn't seem to tune your stains at all. poser2 You left a pretty big one when you almost ran over that old prick. budah

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 pm

trophy cup wrote:
trophy cup 163271887_8yfvd-Mno pics with the WR yet but here's one masked on my Boxercup

My cousin has a Boxer Cup Replika. He has a GSXR1000 also. Well last August he invited me to Pittsburg and we rode the the AMA Museum and Hall of Fame, then up to Mid-Ohio for the weekend races. Best part was riding the Mid-Ohio track on Sunday, just because I was an AMA member. I really like that bike.

trophy cup PICT0001
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I dunno Rob...that thing doesn't seem to tune your stains at all. poser2 You left a pretty big one when you almost ran over that old prick. budah

Uhg... don't remind me of that... baldy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trophy cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: trophy cup   trophy cup Empty

Back to top Go down

trophy cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Riders Behind the Bike-
Jump to: