Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

ZED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZED

ZED

ZED Empty
PostSubject: ZED   ZED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:27 am

Here's a collection of pictures that will say a bit about me and my riding/rides.

ZED KES_3219
Scraping pegs with the liter bikes on the road track the day after I got the WRX.
Yes that's a Ducati behind me (we were being held up in a no-pass zone by a slower rider there). Yes I passed a couple of 999s on the tighter corners. Yes the pegs scrape easy. Yes the straights are boring, and Yes I giggled like an imbecile in my helmet the whole afternoon. poser2

ZED KES_2265
KLR on the motard track last season complete with luggage. We'd just returned from a trip and I didn't have time to remove the luggage or the armor. You can tell I'm a bit afraid to catch air on that heavy pig. eeek

ZED KES_4760
This year I have the WR250X for playing motard. thumb

ZED DSC_0364
A more typical shot of the KLR at home on Gray Creek pass

ZED KES_3870
Sport touring in Southern Idaho on the Ducati. Beautiful bike. Handles like a dream. Truly the pinnacle of sport-touring. The moonscape? That would be Craters of the Moon National Monument.

ZED KES_1178-crop
The Before getting the Ducati I Toured on the very sexy Kawi Z1000 (AKA the ZED)
See, every bike ends up on at least gravel. Very happy

ZED DSC_5086
Our shop the winter before getting the WRX. Can you find five motorcycles in there?

ZED KES_3210
And just to round things out as to who we are, here's a contrast shot of our Unimog and our smart car.
(yes, if there was a loading dock handy we could fit the smart in the back of the Unimog. maybe even with a WR tucked in somewhere) wink

ZED KES_5123
Oh, and last is this shot. It's the closest thing I could find to an 'unmasked' shot. You can almost see my face in it. You see, being a photographer both as a pro and now as a hobby, I'm normally the one behind the camera, so shots of me are rare. This bike isn't actually mine. It's a KTM that someone swapped with me for a session. Frankly the WRX handles better but I'm a bit of a bike floozy. I'll try out just about anything. I was actually nursing a couple of cracked ribs from a mishap the week before, but that couldn't keep me away from a chance for some good riding. cheers

So, there you go. There's the low down on ZED. freaky
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

ZED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZED   ZED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 am

Nice thumb

Now take that camera and point it at your head and press that button wink
Back to top Go down

ZED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZED   ZED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:48 am

Nice! Here's a shot of my old Unimog, taken out on the Alvord Desert dry lake bed.

ZED 104myunimogaloneinthedelx2

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

ZED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZED   ZED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:39 am

Awesome pics, Zed! I recognize that BCFS site! Very happy

SpiritWolf15

ZED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZED   ZED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 am

*GASP* Unimog... Tibby want.... droooool

Nice bike collection ZED.
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

ZED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZED   ZED EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks folks.
The collection keeps us out of, er, or is that in trouble? I get those two confused. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZED   ZED Empty

Back to top Go down

ZED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Riders Behind the Bike-
Jump to: