Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison Empty
PostSubject: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Basically I took a vid of the bike with the stock can, then one after I ripped it all out and put in the Q4. Hopefully should be helpful for those wanting to hear a sound comparison. thumb

Linky

ZED

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Awesome SheWolf! Thanks. thumb

I think I need one of those to go with the Attitude programmer.
That and a DBDawg and I think it'll be OK.

(oops, I used the word need in the context of motorcycles again. Shog )
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Sweet. I want one.

Thanks.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 pm

There's supposed to be another one coming according to the shipper...they somehow lost the first one in transit somewhere so she told me to keep an eye out for it. lurk Glad the vid helped. thumb

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Cool vid, are you sending the other one back if it shows up or pretending you never got it?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 pm

I was told to keep it if it shows up. So far nothing. dunno

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 am

SheWolf wrote:
I was told to keep it if it shows up. So far nothing. dunno

HOpefully you get it soon *nod nod*

As for noise level, should send this vid to that idiot over on TT, the Q4 is about 3/4 as loud as the stock pipe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison   FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF Q4/Stock muffler Comparison
Page 1 of 1