Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New in Coronado, CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roadchick

roadchick

New in Coronado, CA Empty
PostSubject: New in Coronado, CA   New in Coronado, CA EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Hello all!

I signed up to learn about my 2008 WR250X I bought a few months ago. It is my first dual sport bike. I have been riding sportbikes until I crashed and totaled my Aprillia Tuono at the track last year.

Decided to NOT buy another sportbike and to FINALLY try learning how to ride in the dirt so I could do some adventure rides.

I purchased a bike that has both the supermoto wheels and tires and a set of Excel dirt tires 21 and 18 inch rims.

Looking forward to learning from you all!

Rene (Female)
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: New in Coronado, CA   New in Coronado, CA EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Welcome Rene.

I think you'll find this forum a great resource for maintaining and modifying your bike if you plan to.

Throw some pics of your bike up.
Back to top Go down
craigq

craigq

PostSubject: Re: New in Coronado, CA   New in Coronado, CA EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome ! There's maintenance stuff in the Tech section and here too: http://www.wrrdualsport.com/

You live in a great spot, I've spent some time there. I hope you and the folks in Hawaii realize how lucky you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in Coronado, CA   New in Coronado, CA Empty

Back to top Go down

New in Coronado, CA
Page 1 of 1