Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~   ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 pm

ryan moore now has handbrake brackets for sale for the wr250x!!
The new 50stunt Dual Caliper Bracket is the key to technical tricks. 6 years of trial and error have lead to this setup. The Yamaha WR250X Dual Caliper Bracket come with a complete 2 piston caliper with pads for maximum stopping power
http://www.50stunt.com/YAMAHA_WR250X_DUAL_CALIPER_HANDBRAKE_THIRD_BRAKE_p/smhb_wrx.htm

~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ Bracketj

~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ Dcbj

Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~   ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:43 pm

~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ 009wzc
Back to top Go down
mattnadz

mattnadz

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~   ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

Figure Ryan makes a kit after I just got done dealing with Bill from Full Throttle for the last 3months to make me one lol. Thats sick bro. Cant believe moore finally came out with his own, and its a dual cal. nice!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~   ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:28 pm

mattnadz wrote:
Figure Ryan makes a kit after I just got done dealing with Bill from Full Throttle for the last 3months to make me one lol. Thats sick bro. Cant believe moore finally came out with his own, and its a dual cal. nice!!!

yea too bad dude... thats the old shit now

you never saw the handbrake thread on SMJ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~   ~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~50stunt.com now has DCB (handbrake)~~~~
Page 1 of 1