Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What's you bike's name

Go down 
+22
Arkmage
thelandman
texascycle
wristpin
Elessar
FreckledAvenger
pkbinder
IAmABug
jason meacham
SheWolf
Swagger
X-Racer
PYG RYDR
2Stamp
bobbytohn
sewerat
oic0
craigq
bigg
iiideuces
mucker
StreetGhost
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IAmABug

What's you bike's name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

PYG RYDR wrote:
NOT a Motorcycle, but guess this dog's name?

What's you bike's name - Page 2 Cid_im14

Yes, DICK!

TOO FUNNY !!!!! :wings:
Back to top Go down
thelandman

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Going to go pick up Willard tomorrow-09 WR250X

others...

Buford the Buell
Vanessa the VFR 800
Vince the Virago 250

just parted with Howard the NX 250
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:52 pm

texascycle wrote:
Her name is Blue.

I don't like to refer to my motorcycles as women... they are machines and I never intend to put my penis in them.

WR250X = "The Blue Bike", "The Tard", "Crashed", "Commuter Whore"

KDX200 = "The Green Bike", "Smoker"
Back to top Go down
StreetGhost

StreetGhost

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Well I've had 2008 WRX for a year next month. Up until last week I hadn't name my bike. I figured in time, something would come to me. So last week I took her off road. My friends and I went to do some trail ridding at night. It was pitch black, muddy and tight between the trees. I was having a good time throwing her around. Then she threw me down. I came in too hot and tucked the front wheel in a muddy turn. It happened so fast. Next thing I know I'm having to dig my right leg out from under her fat ass. She had me pined down like a fat girl in heat.
I've named her Fat Girl.[img]What's you bike's name - Page 2 Gopr1015[/img]
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

StreetGhost wrote:
She had me pined down like a fat girl in heat.

Sounds like you may have some experience there...

Fatty's are "Fun" ....but, like riding a MoPed, you don't want your friends to see you on one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:30 pm

LightFoot

Last edited by LightFoot on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 am

2009 WR250R – Wild Rabbit or Rabbit for short…
1993 Kawasaki KLR250 – Barbie. Ever seen the color scheme? Enough said.
1988 Honda NX125 – Cupcake. Sorry WR250R fans, but this electric start sweetheart might just be the easiest starting and most reliable bikes ever. She is truly a Cupcake.
1974 Hodaka Super Rat – Sparky. Late model, orange tank Super Rat.
1973 Hodaka Wombat – Wombat Jill. My ride.
1973 Hodaka Wombat – Wombat Jack. Her ride.
1968 Hodaka Ace 100 – Wilson
1967 Hodaka Ace 90 – Dolly
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Tink   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Tink as in Tinkerbell. She rides like fairy dust was sprinkled on her.
Back to top Go down
Rapid Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:01 am

WR290X/R
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 pm

[quote="Rapid Dog"]WR290X/R[/quote]

Great name

Last edited by LightFoot on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapid Dog

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Athena is swell, like it alot. Makes the bike feel like I think it should. Will walk away from my buddy's bone stock WR on the freeway in top gear (actually all most gears), and mine with 13/47 sprockets.
But I do have to include: opened airbox/flapper gone, stock muffler opened up/Powerbomb header.
I used the Athena module that came with the bike. Worked flawless out-o-the-box compared to the FMF controller, so I stayed with it.
That said, it's only money if ya got it. The drawback is vibration...not a problem offroad, but going to a destinatio to ride it can become annoying.
Truth be, we threw an FMF controller and complete exhaust on his bike and now, it really runs faboo, and without the vibe.
So, no, probably wouldn't do it again...IMO of course.
(Oh, and challenges...you get really good at it after three tries...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Hey sexy!   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Never really gave her a proper name, just always refered to her as SEXY!!!! With her high heels on, and that tight but, with them broad shoulders. Hey Sexy!!!

What's you bike's name - Page 2 Sexy10

Back to top Go down
Vinduroman

Vinduroman

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 pm

I had a mini-ordeal upon ordering my WR250R. It ended up being a dealer trade... then came in with several key parts missing. The parts had to be ordered from Yamaha. I could stop by and see it... but couldn't ride it on account of said missing parts.

Anyway, my dealer made everything right and put on the geniune Yamaha parts it was missing. So, seeing as it was almost like being assembled from the scrap pile... I begin to call it "Scrapper". Seemed appropriate for how durable and capable the little thing is.

However, I also notice that I sometimes refer to it as "Lil' Blue".

Don't really think about it much. Names just sort of happen, if at all. (My venerable '90 XR250R was simply called "Thumper".)

V-man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you bike's name   What's you bike's name - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's you bike's name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2