Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackheart

blackheart

wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount Empty
PostSubject: wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount   wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

Just got the Garmin AMPS Rugged Mount for my Montana 600. Looking for tips on best ways to wire it up and I am not very electrically savvy. droooool
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount   wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 am

The Montana models don't seem to have a big following among the small/nimble bike crowd so you probably aren't going to have much luck with your question here.

As far as getting juice up to the bars where you figure out the interface, Eastern Beaver has proven themselves to be a reliable company for providing electrical solutions for our motorcycles. I'm happy with the solution I got from them:

http://www.easternbeaver.com/
Back to top Go down
ekahwaty

ekahwaty

PostSubject: AMP Mount on my WR   wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:24 pm

I used this mount and have a Montana 650t. I used advice from Coop and the eastern beaver 3 circuit switched solution. It turned out to be a great solution, and I love using the Montana.

Advice on Wiring Eastern Beaver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount   wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount Empty

Back to top Go down

wiring the " AMPS" Rugged Mount
Page 1 of 1