Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pro Taper Hi ATV bar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
danveil

Pro Taper Hi ATV bar Empty
PostSubject: Pro Taper Hi ATV bar   Pro Taper Hi ATV bar EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 am

Anyone installed a Pro Taper Hi ATV bar on the WRR? Will I have problem with cable lenght?
Back to top Go down
motoman250f

PostSubject: Re: Pro Taper Hi ATV bar   Pro Taper Hi ATV bar EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:14 pm

I have the windham with a scotts damper which raises the bars an inch too. I'm right on the edge of having a problem. I suppose your using adaptors too? that would make it even higher.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Pro Taper Hi ATV bar   Pro Taper Hi ATV bar EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:14 am

I'm using CR-High bend bars with slightly taller mounts. My cables are stretched to about the max I'm comfortable with using stock routing.

If you do anything too tall you may need to flip your throttle tube upside down and re-route the front brake wiring.
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: Pro Taper Hi ATV bar   Pro Taper Hi ATV bar EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:22 am

I added risers (Tusk 1.5" think) and had to reroute my clutch cable because of binding. I couldn't position the perch where I like it without too much tension on the cable. I just ran it outside the fork leg and it's been good for 1000 miles now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Taper Hi ATV bar   Pro Taper Hi ATV bar Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Taper Hi ATV bar
Page 1 of 1