Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Walkaround video after a few mods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GBX

GBX

Walkaround video after a few mods Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:24 pm

I put some swing arm decals on since this video, and will be adding more parts soon when they arrive :)
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:44 am

Just another one, different scene :)
Back to top Go down
mick wr250r

mick wr250r

PostSubject: swing arm decals   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 am

hi gbx where did you get the swing arm decals from would it be possible to do a close up of them also whats with the crescent decals on the side panels that anything to do with the race team
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:13 am

mick wr250r wrote:
hi gbx where did you get the swing arm decals from would it be possible to do a close up of them also whats with the crescent decals on the side panels that anything to do with the race team

Hi, here is where you get the decals for the swing arm: Click Here! along with a closeup picture, be aware though they are not the best quality! edges start to peel pretty quickly.

the crescent sticker was put on by the shop i got it from (crescent yamaha bournemouth)

hope that helps! thumb
Back to top Go down
mick wr250r

mick wr250r

PostSubject: decals   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 am

thanks for that i can see what you mean about the edges they look good though i like them
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 am

mick wr250r wrote:
thanks for that i can see what you mean about the edges they look good though i like them

Yeah their not bad! just in my experiance with swing arm decals, thinner decals work best... I just had to recently take these back off after a week of them being on a re-cut them, because all the edges had peeled... but at least they have enough 'edge' for a couple of re-cuts i guess! :)
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Walkaround video after a few mods Bike110

In the evening.
Back to top Go down
wrxpro

wrxpro

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Where did u get those Engine case guards seems like in the U.S. they only have the big bulky metal skid plates
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:44 am

wrxpro wrote:
Where did u get those Engine case guards seems like in the U.S. they only have the big bulky metal skid plates

They come as standard on it, maybe just in the UK? Euro? it's a 2011 if that helps!
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:41 pm

wrxpro wrote:

those are the stock "guards". They should come on every new bike. Chances are that if you buy it used the previous owner will have changed it like most people here on the forum. Especially if you ride off road the stock guard doesn't really provide any protection, thus most people change it with an aftermarket one, like the flatland skid plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround video after a few mods   Walkaround video after a few mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround video after a few mods
Page 1 of 1