Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRX & WRR kickstand lengths

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sswrx

sswrx

WRX & WRR kickstand lengths Empty
PostSubject: WRX & WRR kickstand lengths   WRX & WRR kickstand lengths EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Here's a question maybe no one has thought about because I never did either but did anyone ever measure the kickstand on an X & R to see what the length difference was? I noticed that the part numbers from Yamaha is different between the two. X & R owners post your lengths.
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: WRX & WRR kickstand lengths   WRX & WRR kickstand lengths EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Just tried to measure mine but I think it will be useless as everyone will measure in a slightly different way (starting and end point).

But yes I think the two kickstands are of different lengths. The X sits about 3,5 cm lower than the R. So if both are standing up with the same angle, you would need a shorter kickstand on the X.
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: WRX & WRR kickstand lengths   WRX & WRR kickstand lengths EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

I was always under the assumption they are both the same length. It would explain why my R leans over so far when its on the side stand.

**Well I just checked the part numbers for an 08 R and 08 X and they are different.

08 WR250R
3D7-27311-01-00

08 WR250X
3D7-27311-11-00

Edit again: to say I'm an idiot for not fully reading your original post. Anyway, just because the part numbers are different doesn't say the lengths are different. They probably are but I've seen stupider shit. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRX & WRR kickstand lengths   WRX & WRR kickstand lengths Empty

Back to top Go down

WRX & WRR kickstand lengths
Page 1 of 1