Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Tucson-area WR250X owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
on_the_edge

New Tucson-area WR250X owner Empty
PostSubject: New Tucson-area WR250X owner   New Tucson-area WR250X owner EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:49 am

I just wanted to stop in and say "hello" to everyone here. I picked up a 2011 WR250X just last night from up near Phoenix. My choice of bike came after lots of debate and research on my part as I like to "get it right" the first time. And while the bike is new to me, I have been into motorcycling for the better part of 25 years. I currently own a Suzuki DL-650 that I will be keeping as I enjoy new experiences with the WR.

I'm looking forward also to perusing this site, which seems to be full of lots of great info and helpful members.
Back to top Go down
woofer2609

New Tucson-area WR250X owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tucson-area WR250X owner   New Tucson-area WR250X owner EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Wecome! I'm new here too, there is sure is a learning curve with this bike compared to the simpler air cooled carburator bikes, so having this place to share ideas, wisdom, mistakes, is a godsend!
Back to top Go down

New Tucson-area WR250X owner
Page 1 of 1