Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Left-over bars OEM on snowmobile !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! Empty
PostSubject: Left-over bars OEM on snowmobile !!!   bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 pm

So I was wondering how I could fix up my old Polaris Indy to ride more like my WR and this is what I come up with. Custom made 10" bar riser with oem bars. Threw on some Moose bark busters and guards. I only ride deep powder in the woods and always stand while riding. Hands reach the bars perfect and dont have to bend over. Need heated grips now. Should have threw on my GPS. bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! Dsc00016

Last edited by mcdoudlehopper on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left-over bars OEM on snowmobile !!!   bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Here is a side view. This is a 1992 Indy 500 twin. Come stock with 121 inch track that I replaced with 136 - 1 1/4. Replaced pistons / rings , all gaskets (kit) this year. NEED MORE SNOW !!!!! bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! Dsc00017bars - Left-over bars    OEM  on snowmobile !!! Dsc00019
Back to top Go down

Left-over bars OEM on snowmobile !!!
Page 1 of 1