Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new exhaust, delta barrel 4

Go down 
+6
suppatroops
dmmcd
BuilderBob
robby0304
pbnut
r6realtor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Empty
PostSubject: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Finally got the new exhaust on today, love the sound and look of it, you wouldn't believe how heavy that stock exhaust is compared.
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Newexhaust_zps20d1b296
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Newexhaust2_zpsb8cdba92
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Newexhaust1_zpsb1b6e43f
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Newexhaust_zpsd380a3f5
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Newexhaust4_zps8ee84680
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Newexhaust1_zps45b2998c

Last edited by r6realtor on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 am

Looking good!
Back to top Go down
robby0304

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 am

looking better and better. what juicebox did you use? did you do all the mods? ie. aibox, ais thing
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:30 am

I used the fmf programmer, left it on the stock settings that it came with and it seems to run just about perfect. Also did do the ais removal and flapper mod
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:07 pm

Very nice looking. I especially like the size of the can. Most others, including mine, just look too big for the bike.

Where'd you get it? Price?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 pm

got it from soloracer.com full exhaust is $469 and just the can is less expensive, his customer service is fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

r6realtor wrote:
got it from soloracer.com full exhaust is $469 and just the can is less expensive, his customer service is fantastic!!
That's a great deal for a full exhaust. My Graves system was almost twice as much! eeek
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 am

new r&g exhaust slider
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 2012wr250r1-1_zps303fa8da
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 2012wr250r-1_zps327c7c45
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 am

It does look nice. It is certainly smaller than the FMF Q4, but I bet it is louder as well.

Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 am

I honestly don't find it that loud at all, when Im just cruising to me it sounds the tiniest bit louder than stock if any difference at all, but when I really give it throttle is about the only time I can tell the difference from stock. I do love the sound though!
Back to top Go down
suppatroops

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:29 am

Absolutely amazing looking bike. I love the mirrors you have on there they fit perfect. Where are they from? Also, what kind of tires are you using?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 am

suppatroops wrote:
Absolutely amazing looking bike. I love the mirrors you have on there they fit perfect. Where are they from? Also, what kind of tires are you using?
Thank you! the mirrors are just from ebay, can't remember sellers name but there all over ebay. The tires are Michelin pilot powers.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:58 pm

for suppatroops, here are some better pics of how the mirrors are mounted.
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Mirrorsetup_zps1772367a
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Mirrors_zpsc7f90f5b
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Mybike2-1_zpsd489e5cf
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Bikedone5_zps4669fc75
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Bikedone6_zpsf99af44a
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 am

This is easily my favorite converted R on this site! Looks great thumb
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 am

Peterbuilt wrote:
This is easily my favorite converted R on this site! Looks great thumb

Thank you! I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:55 pm

100% agreed , that is a SEXY bike. wink
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 pm

a couple of updated pics with the plasti dipped skid plate
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Skidplate_zpsd7805e61
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Skidplate1_zpsfab3d0fb
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Skidplate2_zpsceb1a5b2
wr with a couple of my other bikes
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Bothbike14_zpsb380db19
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 All4bikes2_zpsa145627c
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 All4bikes_zpsfe1e225c
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Bothbikes10_zps7aa32cb1
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 All4bikes5_zps65f7f6dc

Last edited by r6realtor on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brianr4

Brianr4

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:20 pm

did you cover both sides of the skidplate? if so how is it holding up to the heat from the engine?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:01 pm

I actually have had the inside of the skid plasti dipped since I installed it but just recently did the outside and it has held up just fine
Back to top Go down
velox

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Great looking bike. Where did you get those graphics?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:49 pm

New warp 9 foot pegs
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Warp9footpegs_zpseb4ff27f
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Warp9footpegs2_zpsa712afc0
new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Warp9footpegs1_zps14cfd8b6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new exhaust, delta barrel 4   new exhaust, delta barrel 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

new exhaust, delta barrel 4
Page 1 of 1