Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Weight Loss and What's Achievable?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reveille

Weight Loss and What's Achievable? Empty
PostSubject: Weight Loss and What's Achievable?   Weight Loss and What's Achievable? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:24 pm

OK, so the WR has been around for 6 years now and you all have quite a bit of experience modding so what is a bottom line weight savings? Exhaust, lithium battery, emissions crap removed, Yada yada... Just trying to get an idea of how to reduce the 298lbs curb weight. TIA
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss and What's Achievable?   Weight Loss and What's Achievable? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:11 am

I plan to get a scale and find out what I'm down to. I know the exhaust was a big weight saver. It was noticeable when I lifted the bike onto my center stand.

Scale thing won't happen until July though...

Did you see the weight loss sticky in the 'Sweet Mods and Bike Accessories' sub forum? There's a fair amount of info there.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss and What's Achievable?   Weight Loss and What's Achievable? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:40 am

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
reveille

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss and What's Achievable?   Weight Loss and What's Achievable? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks for the linky Shog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weight Loss and What's Achievable?   Weight Loss and What's Achievable? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weight Loss and What's Achievable?
Page 1 of 1