Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Water Crossing in Maine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

Water Crossing in Maine Empty
PostSubject: Water Crossing in Maine   Water Crossing in Maine EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I posted this in the Mods section to discuss the amount of water I got in my airbox (very little). I put it here just for fun! bannana
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Water Crossing in Maine   Water Crossing in Maine EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 pm

That's not that deep. I've done water that deep several times a day. Bike purrs.

Went camping with some ATV guys on my R2 they were astounded I got across water like that.
Back to top Go down
Rusty Shovel

Rusty Shovel

PostSubject: Re: Water Crossing in Maine   Water Crossing in Maine EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 pm

gatorfan wrote:
That's not that deep. I've done water that deep several times a day. Bike purrs.

Yeah, you Florida folks are nuts. I'm from the desert, so all this water frightens me. I'm spending the summer in Maine, so I am slowly getting accustomed to water crossings. I know you can't see it from the rear, but the front bow wave was up to my headlight for a moment. That's plenty deep for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Crossing in Maine   Water Crossing in Maine Empty

Back to top Go down

Water Crossing in Maine
Page 1 of 1