Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
liquidwr250r

Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 am

Hello, I have seen a growing number of Wr250r and Honda CRF250Ls in and around Keswick/Newmarket Area

Was thinking of building a club, could include any type of enduros but reaching out to my Wr250r's to start :)

Thinking of group rides to OFTR trails and such!

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!!

Brad Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
paramud

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:06 pm

eh?
Back to top Go down
Torontorocko

Torontorocko

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Torontonians invited, or are we all classed as Cidiots? Very happy 
Back to top Go down
Dogen

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Well I just put my bikes away for the winter but I'd be interested next summer.   There are a lot of great trails up my way for anyone that has an OFTR membership.
Back to top Go down
liquidwr250r

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:41 am

Sounds awesome, yeah I'm going to get the OFTR pass in the spring, do you have the Map? It seems you can only view the map if your a member or something.
Back to top Go down
Dogen

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:44 pm

liquidwr250r wrote:
Sounds awesome, yeah I'm going to get the OFTR pass in the spring, do you have the Map? It seems you can only view the map if your a member or something.
Once you are a member you can view the map but it isn't overly helpful apart from telling you which Simcoe County Tracts are legal to ride in. The map doesn't show the single track trails, you just ride in an look for narrow trails off the larger ATV trails. The best way to learn the area is to ride with someone who knows the trails. I know them pretty well but still get lost - all part of the fun.
Back to top Go down
liquidwr250r

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:46 am

in the spring, maybe we will meet up and get some other people together, that would be awesome, way more fun riding in groups, you can show us what you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada   Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Keswick/Newmarket Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1