Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from BC, Canada... eh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hundensport

Hello from BC, Canada... eh Empty
PostSubject: Hello from BC, Canada... eh   Hello from BC, Canada... eh EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 am

Hello everyone.  Yesterday this forum swayed me towards my first bike, a 2009 WR250X, and in doing so just saved me over a grand!  wings

I was deciding between this bike and a Kawi or Suzuki; see WR250X forum post here.

After deciding on the Yami I called a colleague to share the news with him as I knew he rode bikes.  When he asked who I was buying it from, I told him the dealership and he said that he knew the owner and he'd make sure I was looked after.  Little did I realize that when I showed up today to have a look at her and get the out-the-door price, it was $1,120 less than I had originally budgeted!

Oh, and the salesperson was mistaken when they originally told me it had 20K km (12.5K miles) and a Yoshi exhaust.  It has only 7,800 km (5K miles) and it has the FMF Powercore 4 exhaust, Megabomb header and PCV!  YEAH!!!  beavis

Let this be a lesson kids, one good deed earns another and karma can be kind sometimes.  I take her home Saturday.  Very happy 

Hello from BC, Canada... eh Wr250x11
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Hello from BC, Canada... eh   Hello from BC, Canada... eh EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:59 am

B.C. .... been several times ..... Gods country up there. Short but beautiful riding season.

Nice looking bike.
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: Hello from BC, Canada... eh   Hello from BC, Canada... eh EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:08 am

Pretty good win on that deal mate - bike looks super clean too + with some good fruit.

I'm sure that you will enjoy.

dutch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from BC, Canada... eh   Hello from BC, Canada... eh Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from BC, Canada... eh
Page 1 of 1