Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Indiana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcrider18

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Hello and Happy New Year!

I've had my '08 WRR for about a year and love it. It's the closest thing to a dirt bike that I've ever had even though I started riding in 1986. This is also the smallest (displacement) and lightest bike I've ever owned. I've lurked on here for a while and thought I'd finally sign up so I can contribute to the discussions here. Thanks to all the people who have already posted so much useful information on this forum site.

I bought my WR used with 229 miles. I guess the PO decided he'd rather have an ATV. That was my good fortune!
Back to top Go down
robertnsmith

robertnsmith

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:57 am

Welcome!  What part of Hoosier land are you in?  I'm just north of Indy... been bombing around the streets and back roads for a couple of years now on my '11 WRR (with the occasional trip to Redbird, Badlands, motosupreme, etc.).

Bob
Back to top Go down
mcrider18

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm in the Fort Wayne area. I haven't been to the riding areas you mentioned. How did you like them? I'm new to off-road riding but made it through the Muddobbers Family Enduro ride near Matthews, IN (about 1/2 way between Indy and Fort Wayne) in October. I posted a video link in the WRR/X Pictures section under the 'My First Enduro Ride' thread.

I also rode in the AMA Dual Sport/Adventure series Buffalo 500 near Columbus, IN hosted by Stoney Lonesome MC the past two years.

Both events were fun, and I'd do them again.

robertnsmith wrote:
Welcome!  What part of Hoosier land are you in?  I'm just north of Indy... been bombing around the streets and back roads for a couple of years now on my '11 WRR (with the occasional trip to Redbird, Badlands, motosupreme, etc.).

Bob
Back to top Go down
mcrider57

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Your name must be an Indiana thing, I am from Northwest Indiana and have been going by mcrider57 for ~10 years. Have a '09 WRR for over a year now, great fun on our local backroads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Indiana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Indiana   Hello from Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Indiana
Page 1 of 1