Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SM Pro motard wheels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fiddyone

SM Pro motard wheels Empty
PostSubject: SM Pro motard wheels   SM Pro motard wheels EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 pm

I've found a set of SM Pro Motard wheels that supposedly go to a WR250R I know they are made in the UK but can't find anything about them making rims for the WR250R. Has anybody used or heard anything about these rims. Searched the site but couldn't do find anything.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: SM Pro motard wheels   SM Pro motard wheels EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 pm

SM Pro only produces the rims AFAIK. You need to find out what hub the rims were assembled to.
Back to top Go down
Gany

PostSubject: Re: SM Pro motard wheels   SM Pro motard wheels EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:00 am

Wheeling Cycle Supply uses SM pro rims... But like Chrispy said, its the hub that needs to fit the bike!
Back to top Go down
fiddyone

PostSubject: Re: SM Pro motard wheels   SM Pro motard wheels EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:51 pm

The hub is by SM Pro I've actually got the wheels now maybe this weekend I can see if they fit.
Back to top Go down
millert85

PostSubject: Re: SM Pro motard wheels   SM Pro motard wheels EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Bit late, but anyway... SMPro do hubs as well (for the last 2-3 years) and as far as i'm aware are made by Talon. i would put them as the next best thing to Talon/Hahn, but personally i wouldnt touch Warp9, or torpedo7 or any of the other chinese made rubbish. i've had so many guys destroy warp9 hubs in 1 season of dirt track (flogged out bearing holes) and dirt track isnt hard on wheels, but i have a set of talons out the back just about to go back on for their 9th season and look like new.

they reckon dont skimp on tyres cuz they're all between you and the road... the rims and hubs are the only thing holding those tyres up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM Pro motard wheels   SM Pro motard wheels Empty

Back to top Go down

SM Pro motard wheels
Page 1 of 1