Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi from Australia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red dust

Hi from Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Australia!   Hi from Australia! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Just signed up as a member :-)

I love motorbikes and love my current stable: Yamaha R1, Yamaha XT1200 & Suzuki B-King but need a bike for single tracks so I`m guessing I am in the right place on this forum?

Basically around the corner I got winding mountain roads, forestry tracks, MX tracks, RR & drag racing tracks, national park tracks and many gravel roads, some overlooking a few of Queenslands beautiful beaches.

Looked at pure Enduro bikes but I know I would not like the maintenance that is where this little bike comes in.

If I get a smoking deal on one I might get one but due to I already got 3 bikes it needs to be evaluated especially cost wise. So far I`ve done lot of research regarding the WRR and most of it is good stuff.

Thanks for having a great forum!

Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

Hi from Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia!   Hi from Australia! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 pm

G'day mate and welcome aboard....... If you end up buying a WRR you won't regret it. Very versatile & bullet proof alrounder. Plenty of well priced aftermarket goodies & mods that can add even more to the fun factor.

So i take it you're a Cane Toad then ?  thumb  "UP THE MIGHTY MAROONS" !!  wink 

Cheers, Gavin.

dutch 

Back to top Go down
Red dust

Hi from Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia!   Hi from Australia! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Yes I live just north of Brisbane.
Hopefully this bike is good out of the crate since I do not have farkle money for it as yet except skid plate & a gear rack for my Rotopax fuel cells.
Going to the Moto Expo in a minute, exiting :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia!   Hi from Australia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Australia!
Page 1 of 1