Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

G'Day from Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

G'Day from Australia Empty
PostSubject: G'Day from Australia   G'Day from Australia EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:00 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm Locky from Australia

I bought a brand new blue 08 wr250 just last Saturday, I only have about 50kms on the clock (20mi) because its been too hot (40-45 degrees C) 104F-113F.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: G'Day from Australia   G'Day from Australia EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:35 am

Hey Locky! Glad to have you on board. Yeah, I saw the temps you guys are getting down there. A friend who lives in Rockhampton sent me pics of a little koala that crawled onto a porch, after water was put out in a rather large bowl and the little sucker went and sat in it. 47 is too hot... eeek

drater

PostSubject: locky   G'Day from Australia EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:34 pm

what up locky? that is pretty hot! i have ridin my wrr in 100 degrees and the bike was great but i was feeling it. do you know a phil anderson? he was a bike racer, he likes to ride motos to. bert stay cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'Day from Australia   G'Day from Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

G'Day from Australia
Page 1 of 1