Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My leg from the passenger foot peg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scuba Steve

My leg from the passenger foot peg Empty
PostSubject: My leg from the passenger foot peg   My leg from the passenger foot peg EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:14 am

Broke my right leg when it got stuck between the passenger right footpeg. I read something about it before and planned to remove it but couldn't find the right allan bit for my impact gun because allan keys didn't do the job. Now my riding season is screwed up and work. Please do yourself a favor and take it off. My foot got stuck between a rock but anything could pinch it in there if you are doing anything off road.
Back to top Go down
Jim79

PostSubject: Re: My leg from the passenger foot peg   My leg from the passenger foot peg EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:27 am

OUCH! sorry to hear about your misfortune... Take your "off" time to heal up right and do any of that maintenance you may have been putting off.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: My leg from the passenger foot peg   My leg from the passenger foot peg EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:39 pm

That sucks.

I had the passenger peg fold down and stab through my pants, luckily it hit me in the knee guard tho while getting the bike unstuck when I first got it, the passenger pegs came off for good once I got home!
Back to top Go down
66T

66T

PostSubject: Re: My leg from the passenger foot peg   My leg from the passenger foot peg EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Yes, that sucks for sure. I wanted to leave my passenger pegs on, but I found the right one is so dangerous to the rider that there really wasn't any choice. Not that the WR is a two-up kind of bike, anyway.
Back to top Go down
beee

PostSubject: Re: My leg from the passenger foot peg   My leg from the passenger foot peg EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:39 pm

This deserves a bump
I almost hurt myself pretty bad because of the passenger right side foot peg. I didn't understand before, but the bracket that moves it away from the exhaust catches the back of your leg and holds it. It isn't sloped enough to allow your leg to just slide past. Mine are coming off the bike asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My leg from the passenger foot peg   My leg from the passenger foot peg Empty

Back to top Go down

My leg from the passenger foot peg
Page 1 of 1