Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fmf programmer colors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teambastrd07

Fmf programmer colors Empty
PostSubject: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Hey everybody just installed my PP and I've got a question... I'm trying to adjust the mode but I'm not really sure which mode color is which? When I set one then stop and it goes back to normal when I hit the mode button a different sequence of colors appear??? If I hit the mode button 3 times in a row the same colors should appear in the same order right? I'm confused. If hypothetically I wanted to set it at 4-4-4-8-8-8 what colors in order should that be? Thanks and I'm mechanically knowledged not sure why I'm so confused on this I can work a PCIII like crazy. Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
teambastrd07

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm

I guess the real question is... Every time I let the programmer "time out" or turn the bike off then crank it back up, does the programmer start from the beginning again?
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Did you get the instruction manual with it? Have you looked at detailed u tube videos on how to set it up? Are you on planet earth?
Back to top Go down
teambastrd07

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:52 pm

I've got the manual but what I'm trying to tell u is that the colored lights are not coming up in the same order and I haven't looked on youtube and I am located in Georgia if that's considered planet earth
Back to top Go down
teambastrd07

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:20 pm

ok got it....I was overthinking it I guess. The colors don't start over evertime it times out. that "youtube" you speak of is a pretty neat site....Ill have to go there more often
Back to top Go down
smitty141

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Try being color blind and figure this stuff out.. Makes me crazy..

Smitty GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
beefcakemorris

beefcakemorris

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:51 pm

teambastrd07 wrote:
ok got it....I was overthinking it I guess. The colors don't start over evertime it times out. that "youtube" you speak of is a pretty neat site....Ill have to go there more often

I had the same exact thought and worry, but decided to call FMF to make sure. As long at the all the correct colors came up and I was able to just them, then I was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fmf programmer colors   Fmf programmer colors Empty

Back to top Go down

Fmf programmer colors
Page 1 of 1