Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

street orientated tires on an R?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inspector

inspector

street orientated tires on an R? Empty
PostSubject: street orientated tires on an R?   street orientated tires on an R? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:48 pm

LOL.

So I was thinking, since I got this tire changing thing down, has anyone thought about putting some all street orientated tires on an R? I love my R and don't want an X. But.....even though I have found 2more poeple to ride with, I still ride with tards about 80% of the time.

*I secretly have a feeling it would not really help in the handling department on the road.

Anybody want to discuss......?
Back to top Go down
abchel

abchel

PostSubject: Re: street orientated tires on an R?   street orientated tires on an R? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 am

Well I just pick up a set of stock rims on ebay that I plan to put on avon Distanzia tires. I am running 606's on the bike.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: street orientated tires on an R?   street orientated tires on an R? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 am

I've got a set of Kenda K761's on mine right now actually. Decent tires, but I miss my D606's. They handled just as well, rear lasted longer and had better grip in the rain, and didn't hamstring me from going down the little trails and fun roads around my house. I wasn't holding anyone up at the Dragon on them either for what its worth...
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: street orientated tires on an R?   street orientated tires on an R? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 am

Check out Michelin Anakees, very nice tires. Pricey though.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: street orientated tires on an R?   street orientated tires on an R? Empty

Back to top Go down

street orientated tires on an R?
Page 1 of 1