Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New step seat and stock lowering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beefcakemorris

beefcakemorris

New step seat and stock lowering Empty
PostSubject: New step seat and stock lowering   New step seat and stock lowering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello All,

I am not able to get my toes down on the ground unless I slide my butt over and lean very softly over to that side. I ordered the step seat that is about 1 inch lower and if I lower the rear with the stock adjust will I be able to put my one foot down. I would love to get the seat height to 34", but I believe that is going to take a suspension shop.
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: New step seat and stock lowering   New step seat and stock lowering EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:28 pm

^^ Including a Yamalink with the stock rear adjustments would give you a further 1 inch drop.
Back to top Go down
bassandgrass

PostSubject: Seat height   New step seat and stock lowering EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm

I have the lowering link, stock lowering, and a regular seat. My seat height ends up just over 36" while on the kickstand.
Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New step seat and stock lowering   New step seat and stock lowering Empty

Back to top Go down

New step seat and stock lowering
Page 1 of 1