Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Newer model FMF Programer differences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Low_and_Slow

Newer model FMF Programer differences Empty
PostSubject: Newer model FMF Programer differences   Newer model FMF Programer differences EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:50 pm

I think I answered my own question an hour ago, but I'm posting this in case someone else is confused.

My Programmer is just over a year old. The instructions it came with say that when starting the bike, the LED's will scroll across for a few seconds and then go flashing or solid green. A YouTube video I saw confirms this, but mine doesn't do that. It just comes on with a slow flashing green LED at the #1 position.

Also, the manual says that if no button is pressed within 5 seconds, it reverts to normal. Mine reverts in about 2 seconds. Also, my "yellow" LED isn't really yellow, it's more of a green and red combination.

At first I though I had a bad unit, but looking online, I found a PDF of the manual. It's been revised. The part about the scrolling LEDs has been removed, though it still says normal reversion is 5 seconds. Until you get the hang of it, 2 seconds isn't much time and can be very frustrating.

Anyone else's unit behaves like this?

Last edited by Low_and_Slow on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gath3r13

Gath3r13

Newer model FMF Programer differences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newer model FMF Programer differences   Newer model FMF Programer differences EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Just got one last week. Mine does the same as you described.
Back to top Go down

Newer model FMF Programer differences
Page 1 of 1