Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

got a new programer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
competition

got a new programer Empty
PostSubject: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

yo folks, I just got a new fmf programer today, and I was wondering if I got to still do the air box flapper mod or with the programer on I don't have to? thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 pm

You don't have to no, but you will notice a huge difference in the response of the bike if you do go all the way with the mods. got a new programer 61865

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:52 pm

thanks for the boot in the rear. Maximum Modz IT IS !!! got a new programer 379944
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:14 pm

got a new programer 851577 Duck and cover guys...I think Ive created another monster! got a new programer 619190

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:04 pm

ok, so I've got the air flap mod and glued it open, capped off my vacume ect. I just went out for a rip, but I'm still getting a big hesitation when I leave from and Idle. for instance I was rolling up to a red light, and it turned green just as I'm coming almost to a stop , I then cranked on the throdle and it damb near threw me over the handle bars it choked so bad before opening up. what's the fix or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

What settings have you got the programmer at? If you take a look at the Fuel Injection settings thread here you can find one that is close to your bike's setup. The Attitude and the FMF use the same parameters, so depending on whether or not you have a stock can or not, you can see at a glance what ppl are using for settings. You can also adjust your CO settings thru the diagnostics here to help with 'throttle snatch'. I haven't had the hesitation, but I know others have. got a new programer 61865

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Remove You Air Induction System
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah, if you haven't already. got a new programer 61865 Although I haven't heard anyone saying that stops the snatch, but it will get rid of the popping on decel. got a new programer 93746

PostSubject: Re: got a new programer   got a new programer Empty

Back to top Go down

got a new programer
Page 1 of 1