Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

what type of riding do you prefer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

what type of riding do you prefer? Empty
PostSubject: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:37 am

What do you prefer single track/technical terrain or more open areas?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I like a bit of everything. It's nice to ride technical stuff and get into some lush, thick bushland, but it's also nice to rip across an open meadow with your buddies alongside you. thumb

mr_mcbride

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:37 pm

I prefer technical terrain, but not so rough that you have to crept and crawl through it. I like to maintain speed. Go figure, I used to race supercross...Anyway, it doesn't get very cold in Georgia, but in the Summer the heat and humidity combine to almost make it unbearable at a slow pace.

Also, I love to jump.
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 pm

I really don't have any experience, so I'll be sticking to pavement and dirt roads for the time being. Shewolf will change that though.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Oh, you bet I will.... wink

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 pm

thumb Very happy beavis
Back to top Go down
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Fargo_Wolf, sounds like you are in good hands...
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:23 pm

rwm0268 wrote:
What do you prefer single track/technical terrain or more open areas?

Yes, please.
Back to top Go down
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:00 pm

To me enjoying the view is half the point to being outdoors. The other half is that sensation to get when you're going a little to fast for the conditions. That point where focus, timing, and situational awareness ( using your peripheral vision to see what's around you ) all come together. For me, that's where it's at...
Back to top Go down
Reschly

Reschly

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Single track is such a blast at an aggressive pace (pain builds character) but really just being on my bike works
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 am

rwm0268 wrote:
Fargo_Wolf, sounds like you are in good hands...

Oh yeah..... Very happy thumb That I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what type of riding do you prefer?   what type of riding do you prefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

what type of riding do you prefer?
Page 1 of 1